chapter 3

Warning: mentions of gore
If your sensitive to stuff like that the skip, But you might miss certain parts.

~~~~

Later that night when everyone was asleep, you snuck out of the alley and made your way towards the Thunderpath, your tail moving anxiously from side to side.

When you got there you didn't see Longtail, so you decided to wait there until he showed up. You lied on your stomach, enjoying the soft breeze that ran through your pelt.

You were so caught up in the moment you didn't notice Longtail come up behind you, he softly licked your shoulder and you jumped, turning your body towards him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled lightly, and went to lay next to you, pressing his body against yours.

"It's ok, I didn't hear you." You said to him. He licked your ears, purrs rumbling from his chest.

What you guys didn't know where the pair of eyes, peering at you from a distance, before disappearing into the shadows.

You and Longtail met up half a moon after that one day. You had fun with him, you were always so bored in Bloodclan because you were never able to do anything freely.

As you made your way to the Thunderpath, you spotted Longtail laying in the grass, you wanted to scare him so you got into a hunters crouch. All of a sudden, a metallic smell filled your nose.

You ran towards the source of the smell, and almost threw up at the sight in front of you. There was Longtail, his stomach was ripped open and his insides were spilling out.

His throat was slit brutally, and the fear on his face brought you to tears. His eyes were milky and lifeless and his ears stayed down to the side of his head.

"Do you like your gift?" A voice asked from behind you. You whipped around to see Scourge in front of you, his muzzle and claws stained with blood.

"What have you done?" You hissed out, trembling in both fear and anger.

"Well, I simply put down an annoying little pest, and we all know you didn't really love him so you should be thanking me." He remarked, a grin on his face that made your blood boil.

"You crazy bastard, I did love Longtail and you took him away from, being in your clan is already hell!" You screamed, tears falling down your face. Scourge walked up to you and grabbed you by your scruff and dragged you over to Longtail's body. He dropped you and pinned you to the floor, forcing you to look at the corpse.

"Y'know, (y/w/n), he said he really loved you alot, he even wanted have kits with you." Scourge said to you, lowering his head near yours. Tears streamed down your face and you closed your eyes, not wanting to look at Longtail anymore, but the image of his horrified face was etched into your mind.

"I enjoyed the way he screamed as my claws slashed his stomach-"

No, please stop.

"-And the way he begged for mercy as I ripped out his insides slowly so he can feel every bit of pain-"

Be quiet please.

An evil look took over scourges features.

"- And the best part was when he finally admitted that he never even truly loved you in the first place, before I slit his throat."

"SHUT UP!!" You screamed, turning around and digging your claws into his shoulder. He jumped back and hissed in rage, his eyes turning into slits. He jumped on you and clawed into your side making a large gash in your flank.

Blood seeped out, staining your (f/c) pelt and you fell to the ground, unable to move from the intense pain. Scourge grabbed you by your scruff harshly, and dragged you back to Bloodclan.

"That'll teach you, little bitch."