Chapter 18

After the Amusement park|Car

"Min can I sleep on your house?"Miyeon said who's sitting on the passenger seat, everyone looked at her.

"Hmm yeah"Minnie said shortly, Yuqi and Shuhua looked at her with a shocked face.

"WHAT?!WE EVEN PLEADED YOU FOR A WEEK SO WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER ON YOUR HOUSE THEN-?!"Shuhua shouted

"It's the favouritism for me"Yuqi said and rolled her eyes.

Minnie just rolled her eyes to the two at the back seat. Miyeon laughed at Minnie and pinch her cheek.

"Beautiful unnie, the two of you are together?"Yuqi suddenly said to Miyeon who almost choked up on her own saliva.

"Yuqi."Minnie said while looking at the rear mirror, eyeing Yuqi.

"Love and peace bro, I'm just joking."Yuqi said while showing a peace sign. Everyone laughed except for Yuqi and Minnie. Yuqi quickly hug Soyeon at the waist.

"Yuqi, Soyeon is not going anywhere"Soojin teased that make Soyeon reddened.

"Someone might steal her"Yuqi said and hugged Soyeon tighter.

"Finally she's doing some moves"Soojin thought

"Who would steal her here?!"Shuhua exclaimed

"You, because you are a hoe"Yuqi said, Shuhua tried to slap her but Soyeon is there, she might hit the small unnie. Yuqi stick out her tongue that annoyed Shuhua.

"Even Soyeon unnie is close to my style, I still don't like her"Shuhua said and rolled her eyes. Everyone got shocked.

"Yah what do you mean close to your style?!"Yuqi exclaimed

"Just kidding what the fck but Soyeon unnie"Shuhua said and looked at Soyeon "You are gorgeous"Shuhua said and winked at her.

Meanwhile Miyeon who's staring at Soojin for the whole time. Soojin's mood went down.

"Girly is jealous"Miyeon thought

While Yuqi and Shuhua are still bickering with Soyeon between the two of them.

Soyeon couldn't take too much loudness on her left and right. "GEEZ THE BOTH OF YOU ARE SO LOUD"Soyeon raised her voice that make the two quiet. Soyeon removed Yuqi's arms on her waist and Shuhua's hand on her arm and crossed her arms.

Miyeon is controlling her laugh,  Shuhua and Yuqi got paler.

"Sorry"Shuhua said cutely and kissed Soyeon's cheek that make Soyeon reddened.

"Bro?!"Yuqi exclaimed with a widened eyes.

"Bro it's a friendly kiss, I did that to you too"Shuhua said and rolled her eyes.

"Soojin, can you exchange sit with Shuhua, sit beside Soyeon."Minnie commanded calmly before Yuqi could speak.

Shuhua can't do anything, it's Minnie's car. She exchange sit with Soojin.

Soyeon looked at Yuqi who's crossing her arms beside her. She lay her head on Yuqi's shoulder and close her eyes. Yuqi who can't resist, lay her head at the top of Soyeon's head.

Meanwhile Soojin who's crossing her arms with her eyes closed. She's clearly not in the mood. Shuhua looked at Miyeon in the rear mirror. Miyeon shaked her head saying "let her be", Shuhua nodded.