Chapter 20

Miyeon woke up feeling the sun rays on her face, she was about to move when she felt a heavy weight on her neck, Minnie snuggle closer to Miyeon's necks.

Miyeon looked at her and smiled, she pat Minnie's cheeks to wake her up.

"Minnie, wake up."Miyeon said softly, Minnie didn't move an inch.

"Minnie, we still have class."Miyeon said and fix her bangs, she touch Minnie's forehead and it's burning hot.

Miyeon quickly sat up but Minnie is still not moving.

"Minnie? You have a fever"Miyeon said and tap Minnie's shoulder, Minnie still doesn't like to wake up, so Miyeon decided to go downstairs and hoping she would meet Minnie's mom.

"G-good morning auntie"Miyeon said politely and bowed.

"Good morning Miyeon"Minnie's mother said while smiling, she's in the dining table setting up for breakfast.

"Where's Minnie? The food is ready"Minnie's mother said while looking at the stairs hoping Minnie would come down.

"She have a fever Auntie, I actually went downstairs to get a towel and hot water and to let you know."Miyeon said

"What happened?"Minnie's mother said worriedly.

"Maybe she's too tired yesterday auntie, we went to the amusement park."Miyeon said while smiling, Minnie's mother nodded and went to the kitchen to boil a hot water.

"Miyeon can you do me a favor?"Minnie's mother said, Miyeon nodded.

"Can you prepare the food for Minnie in the tray, she can't go downstairs, her body must have feel so heavy."Minnie's mother said.

"Yes, auntie"Miyeon said and proceed to do her task.

Minnie's mother put the thermostat and turn it on. She stared at Miyeon who's doing her work gently and neatly.

"You know what, Miyeon? You're the first lady that she brought here aside from Yuqi and Shuhua."Minnie's mother said while smiling.

Miyeon turned to her "Really?"Miyeon said and Minnie's mother nodded.

"How did the two of you met?"Minnie's mother said.

"I was a transferee auntie and we're seatmates."Miyeon said while smiling.

Of course Minnie's mother know that, she have a record of transferees on their university. 

"Auntie, how about Minnie's medicine?"Miyeon asked.

They're walking up the stairs with the prepared food and hot water.

"We don't have a pack of medicine here, she's allergic to medicines, she need to be consult by the doctor."Minnie's mother said, Miyeon nodded.

"Miyeon, please wipe this hot towel in Minnie's body, she don't want me to do that for her."Minnie's mother said while smiling, Miyeon nodded as she put down the tray of food in the table.

"I'll call her doctor first."Minnie's mother said and went outside.

"God, how will I do this?"Miyeon thought as she get the wet hot towel and squeeze it.

She gently rub it on Minnie's arms,

"M-Mic.."Minnie mumbled.