Chapter 19

"I love you"Minnie thought, she still don't have the courage to say it but she finally had the courage to admit it.

She finally let herself fall inlove, she finally let go of the things that's holding her from being a better version of herself, but she's not ready to show herself to the world, the world can't understand her but Miyeon can. She's ready to show herself to Miyeon.

They slowly swayed, Miyeon humming the song, they closed their eyes feeling each other's warmth while the cold wind brush their skins, Miyeon shivered.

"A-are you cold?"Minnie said as she slowly let go of the hug to face Miyeon. She's still holding Miyeon's waist.

Miyeon shaked her head "Not really"she said while smiling, arms still wrapped around Minnie's neck.

"I can close the slidingㅡ"

"No, hug me instead."Miyeon cut Minnie off while pouting, Minnie let out a chuckle.

"You're clingy, aren't you?"Minnie said as she hug Miyeon tightly.

"It is annoying?"Miyeon said sadly.

"No, it's cute."Minnie said, Miyeon smiled and let out a giggle, snuggling closer to Minnie.

Minnie felt butterflies on her stomach hearing Miyeon's laugh. Miyeon's laughter is lighting her dark room.

Little did she know she will have someone by her side in her dark room, wherein she was always alone, now she has someone with her, dancing slowly under the moonlight who witnesses the different kinds of griefs of Minnie.

"Minnie~"Miyeon whined

"Y-yes? I thought something happened"Minnie said

"You worry too much, Min. I just wanna call your name, it's so cute."Miyeon said and giggled.

Minute's later

"Are we gonna keep standing here?"Minnie said and chuckled

"Of course not, if you want you can stay there by yourself."Miyeon said as she let go of the hug and get her bag and went to the bathroom.

Minnie was startled by the sudden change of mood, she chuckled while shaking her head on how fast Miyeon's mood change.

"Please be fast Miyeon, I'm sleepy"Minnie said and yawned.

⚠️$H/Bl4des⚠️

She was about to lay down when she realized, "The blades!"Minnie thought and quickly stand up but before she could stand up, Miyeon walked out of the bathroom door.

Miyeon walked towards Minnie while holding the blades with her towel, she showed it to Minnie and Minnie quickly get it.

"It's f-forㅡ"

"Minnie, can I see your wrist?"Miyeon said worriedly.

Minnie lift up her sleeves and slowly showed her arms to Miyeon, Miyeon saw an old scars but it's not that deep but it's still visible, she sighed in relief.

"I-I'm clean for a m-month."Minnie said with her head down low.

Miyeon quickly pulled Minnie for a tight hug, Minnie dropped the blades and hugged her back.

"P-please don't tell it to Y-yuqi and Shuhua."Minnie uttered, tearing up.

Miyeon nodded and rubbed Minnie on the back.

"They will cry if they knew.. I don't want to see them cry especially.. because ofㅡme."Minnie said between her sob.

"I did that because I don't know how to handle the pain, but I didn't do that to.. die. It's my coping mechanism."Minnie said and flashed a faint smile.

"You didn't do it in other parts right?"Miyeon said worriedly.

"N-no, just my wrist."Minnie said.

"Sit down Minnie"Miyeon said when she let go of the hug and let Minnie sat on her bed.

Miyeon get her pen from her bag, she sat beside Minnie and softly get her hand. She lift up the sleeve and saw the visible scars that make her heart beats in pain, she shut her eyes and sighed. Seconds later she opened her eyes and the pen finally touch Minnie's wrist.

Minnie just watched her, as Miyeon's tears slowly fell, she wipes Miyeon's tears with her free hand, and put her hair behind her ear.

"Please don't hurt the butterfly."Miyeon said between her sniff and smile faintly.

Minnie stared at her wrist and saw a butterfly made by Miyeon, how can she hurt this butterfly especially it's made by Miyeon. Miyeon caress Minnie's wrist gently and felt the dry scars.

"I-I can't just tell you to s-stop doing that but if everything is getting harder please think of me.. I'm always here, you can call me."Miyeon uttered as she slowly cups Minnie's cheeks, Minnie nodded while giving Miyeon a soft smile.

"And think of Yuqi and Shuhua.. they will get hurt too, like how you will hurt the butterfly."Miyeon said rubbing Minnie's cheeks with her thumb.

"I w-will not hurt the butterfly."Minnie said hesitantly.

"I'm not asking you to promise, Minnie. I want you to try for yourself."Miyeon said.

Minnie stared at her, she's getting lost in the maze of Miyeon's eyes, she can see her eyes shining, because of the tears that's gathering on her eyes.

"How lucky I am to have you"Minnie voiced out her thoughts, she smiled and hold Miyeon's head, she slowly lean and kissed Miyeon's forehead.

I'm sorry for this boring and short chapter, sorry for the grammatical errors, I wrote this when I can't sleep.