Mind If I Chill Here

Yaku x criminal ! male !
☁️🍋
warnings: hand job and hair pulling.

(M/N) cursed himself as the alarm began to go off. He looked at the people he was with.

"You guys go! I'll lead them away."

They nodded and ran off, hopping in the get away car, driving off. (M/N) slung two bags full of money over his shoulders. He closed the vault with his foot and heard the police sirens in the distance. He ran out the door, seeing the police cars driving his way.

He laughed to himself, "Good luck catching me."

He began to run off, seeing the lights from their cars following him. Laughing as he knew his crew was getting away.

"Stop right there!" (M/N) heard a yell.

He turned into an ally way, climbing up a fence quickly before flipping over. Rolling on his right shoulder as he stood, looking back and saluting the police officers. He continued to run, losing sight of them, but he still heard the distance sirens behind him.

He saw a quaint house, seeing a window open with the light on.

"This may come back to bite me in the ass later." He mumbled but ran to it.

He jumped through the open window. Huffing as he laid on the floor, relaxing. He was laying on the two bags, not knowing it left a small trail.

He heard a screech, (M/N) turned his head to look behind him. Making eye contact with someone who had honey like eyes.

(M/N) scrambled up and tried to shush him before he was found.

"Morisuke? Is everything okay?!" (M/N) heard footsteps he glance at the shorter male and panicked.

He clasped his hands together, begging for him to not say anything.

"I'll do anything!" (M/N) whispered.

The male's door was knocked on. Yaku looked between the unfamiliar male and his door. He caved in.

"E-everything's fine. I just fell off my desk chair."

"Okay honey, be more careful." And the footsteps ceased.

(M/N) sighed and relaxed, "Thank you."

Yaku relaxed, "No problem." He said rather calmly, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have work I need to do."

"What can I do to make it up to you?" (M/N) asked.

"Either do my homework or help me feel less stressed." He rolled his eyes.

(M/N) smirked, taking off the two bags. Dropping them to the ground. Catching Yaku's attention. He noticed the bags filled with money. Yaku's eyes widened.

"Hey, I know you! I've seen you on the news! You're-"

"A criminal? Yeah I guess. Not at first though. But that's not why I took those bags off. You want a stress reliever? I can give you that."

He walked to Yaku, leaning over him.

"I was going to say interesting, not criminal." He didn't move from his spot.

"Oh?" He licked his lips, "So you're not afraid?"

Yaku walked closer to him now, inches away from him, "Why would I be afraid?" He tilted his head, "You came into my room begging me not to say anything. You may have startled me, but you didn't scare me. And I'm not afraid of someone who only robs convenient stores."

(M/N) chuckled, hooking his index and middle finger on his waistband. Tugging him even closer, looking down at Yaku, their lips barely touching.

"I thought bigger today. A bank was just calling my name." He grinned.