Up Tight:

Matsukawa x up ! tight ! quieter ! taller ! dom ! male
☁️💦
warnings: riding, cock warming, finger fucking, cock sucking, power bottom Matsu

Matsukawa just got done blocking Iwaizumi in their practice. Sweat trialing down his brow, sighing softly as he bent down and leaned on his thighs.

"That concludes our practice, clean up and have a good weekend."

Matsukawa and Hanamaki were on cleaning duty, wiping the sweat off the gym floor with the mops.

"He coming by?" Hanamaki asked, glancing at his best friend.

They turned to go down a different part of the gym, Matsukawa shrugged.

"I hope." I miss him.

Hanamaki grinned, "Got it bad for your boyfriend?" He teased.

"No, gross." He denied.

Right on cue they heard a gentle knock on the gym door. Heads turned as a tall male walked in. At least, taller than Matsukawa

Matsukawa's eyes slowly softened, but that was it. He tried to fight the smile, but when making eye contact with (M/N) he smiled slightly.

The taller male nodded towards Matsukawa. The middle blocker waved to Hanamaki, grabbing his things and walking towards (M/N).

"What's edgy doing here?" Oikawa asked.

"Edgy?" (M/N) mumbled, seeing Matsukawa close. "Am I edgy?" He asked only for Matsukawa to hear.

Matsuwaka shook his head, "You're just a bit up tight. Edgy is another word for that."

"Oh..."

Matsukawa grinned, booping (M/N)'s nose. Oikawa showed more of his surprise, wondering what the hell was going on between his middle blocker and the quietest, up tight, good looking male. (M/N) had some fans, but that male followed the rules and tried to steer away from them.

Matsukawa grabbed (M/N)'s hand, the taller male blushed, looking away slightly. Oikawa made some weird noises, it seemed the captain was the only one who didn't know about Matsukawa and (M/N).

"Very cute." Matsukawa teased, "Little kiss to the forehead?"

(M/N) smiled slightly, turning his head and kissing Matsukawa's forehead, then going to kiss the back of his head.

"Can we go?" (M/N) asked.

Matsukawa nodded, turning to his team and giving his farewell's. Oikawa recovered from his shock, smiling and waving to them as they left the gym.

Firstly, they went to the locker room so Matsukawa could change. As soon as they left school grounds, Matsukawa nudged his shoulder on his.

"So, what's got you so uptight?"

(M/N) hummed, smiling gently at Matsukawa.

"I'm fine, actually."

Matsukawa raised a brow at his boyfriend. "No test coming up? No rules being broken? Nothing to make you the Up Tight-San of the school?"

"Want me to be up tight?" (M/N)'s expression furrowed as he looked confused.

"Possibly? I do enjoy... relieving you of your stress."

He stopped walking, his hand squeezing (M/N)'s for the briefest moment. He got on his tippy toes to kiss the top of (M/N)'s forehead, (M/N) then leaned down to kiss his nose as well.

He got back on the flat of his feet, smiling when the blank face that belonged to his lovely boyfriend was blushing. He wrapped his arms around (M/N)'s neck, his hands slightly digging into his shoulders.