I know who you pretend I am:

daisho x dominant ! taller ! male
💦💔
warnings: smut and unrequited feelings

Daisho already had his shirt off, hands above his head as (M/N)'s dominant hand held his wrists together. (M/N)'s other hand skimming the bare skin as his lips were attached to Daisho's neck.

This was normal for them, they had sex all the time. They only had sex with each other, the only problem with it... they said other people's name. They were in love with other people who were in love with each other and dating. Those two would seek each other, they confided in each other through their lust and heartbreak.

Well, Daisho at least wanted to believe he was still in love with the male who was dating someone else.

(M/N) bit down, causing the male underneath him to moan.

"Focus on me." (M/N) said, pulling away from Daisho, biting his lips and looking at the artwork he made on the skin. His mind imagining the body he wanted, the body that belonged to a certain volleyball setter on Nekoma's team. "God, you're so beautiful... Kenma." He mumbled.

Daisho hated the way his heart skipped a beat, those words weren't meant for him. But he imagined (M/N) was a certain volleyball Nekoma captain.

(M/N) let go of Daisho's wrist, going to grab onto the pants the male was wearing. Daisho touched the bottom of (M/N)'s shirt, pulling it up as he slipped it over the taller male's head. Biting his bottom lip at the toned skin.

He shivered when he felt cool air hit his bare skin. (M/N) had fully taken off the rest of Daisho's clothing, having him completely naked. The taller male still had his pants on, he reached over to Daisho's nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling out lube. He knew where everything was -for sex- like the back of his hand. (M/N) coated three of his fingers, rubbing them together.

He leaned back down, kissing all over Daisho's stomach and thighs, distracting the bottom as he inserted two fingers without a warning. Daisho yelped, almost cursing at him. His mind still imagining it was Kuroo, so he wanted to curse at the bed headed male.

No matter how many times they have sex, no matter how many times Daisho was prepped, no matter how many times they saved themselves for each other when needed, Daisho would never be prepared for the male that was currently finger fucking him.

It was the same routine, but the pleasure was nothing Daisho could compare. When they first stated to have sex about a year ago, it was sloppy and felt forced sine they both were inexperienced, but they grew and became better in bed the more times they did it.

With only two fingers, he could feel precum leaking out of his tip as he moaned Kuroo's name over and over again. (M/N) praised the male, but he would say Kenma's name.

(M/N) would take his fingers out before pushing them back in, keeping the third out still. He would curl his fingers, spread them apart. Anything you could think of, he did it in order to stretch Daisho and prepare him.

He may wish it were Kenma, but he still wanted to make sure Daisho was okay. They were friends.

When (M/N) pulled out his two fingers, Daisho slapped a hand over his mouth. The sound that was muffled was mixed between a moan and a whine.

He inhaled sharply when (M/N) added a third finger, the taller male chuckled at the reaction.

No matter how many times they've had sex, they never once kissed on the lips.

Daisho hated that his back was on the bed, gripping the sheets as he felt like cumming just from (M/N)'s fingers wasn't keeping him grounded.

He moved his hands to (M/N)'s shoulders, digging his nails into the skin, (M/N) groaned out Kenma's name.