miss me?:

sakusa x top ! boyfriend ! male
☁️💦
warnings: unprotected, mentions of phone sex, couch sex

(M/N) snuck into the MSBY Black Jackal's practice gym. His eyes landing on his long term/long distance relationship boyfriend, Sakusa.

He had contacted the coach first and asked if it was okay, and he got the go. He just needed to sneak to the side and get to the stop of gym to lean against the railing. High above the team and watching them practice.

But (M/N)'s eyes were only on Sakusa, just as always.

His arms hung over the railings, sighing out contently as he watched Sakusa jump in the air and spike. He loved it when Sakusa bent his wrist to spike, he loved seeing Sakusa in his element.

"My breathtaking man." (M/N) sighed out to himself.

He couldn't wait to tell Sakusa he was here, to see his reaction. It had been so long since the last time they saw each other, it was a very hard year for them. They almost broke up a few times because of the stress, but managed to push through and here they were.

When practice slowly came to an end, (M/N) smiled and slowly and quietly went down the stairs. A few of the players wearily looked at him, wanting to stop him, but he made his way through the hoard of players and to his boyfriend.

He was surprised Sakusa hadn't felt his gaze, or if he did, surprised he didn't looked around to see who was looking at the volleyball player with such intensity. Oh well.

Sakusa was drying his jawline and neck with a towel, having his own water ball to drink out of. He didn't like sharing anything with anyone, it not only grossed him out but his fear of germs made him extremely cautious.

Sometimes he didn't even want to touch (M/N) when they were around each other. (M/N) didn't mind, he just waited patiently and he would shower and scrub himself squeaky clean for his boyfriend.

"You know, I can watch you play all day." (M/N) spoke once close enough.

Sakusa snapped his head up at the familiar voice. He quickly spun on his heel, almost tripping over his dropped towel, but caught his footing. His normally blank eyes were a bit wide in shock and excitement.

"(M/N)?" He breathed out softly.

His lips curving in a genuine smile, (M/N) could see it as Sakusa hadn't put his mask on. Sakusa felt he was too dirty to put on a mask to protect him from germs.

But in this moment that didn't matter.

Sakusa took the few steps he needed to completely reach (M/N) before he jumped up. (M/N) clumsily caught him, almost letting the both of them fall. Sakusa would've glared at (M/N) and not speak to him for awhile if they touched the floor, no matter how long it's been since they've seen each other.

Sakusa had his legs around (M/N)'s waist and his arms around his neck. (M/N) had one arm hooked under his thighs to keep him upright and close and his other hand in his hair.

The few players almost choked on the air or spat out the water they were drinking. Sure, they were surprised Sakusa was actually touching someone without a thought or caution, but that's not what shocked them the most. What shocked them the most was (M/N).

They didn't know Sakusa was dating someone, let alone this person stuck with Sakusa. The player was quite cold, snarky and blunt, they weren't sure anyone would put up with Sakusa. But it seemed this intimate action said otherwise. The team quickly looked away and dispersed, not knowing anything else to do.

"No hesitation?" (M/N) murmured his question in Sakusa's ear.

Sakusa tilted his head to the side a bit, looking at him blankly. His cheek pressed to (M/N)'s shoulder as he sighed through his nose. Sakusa then shook his head no.