no feelings:

sugawara x top ! male
💦☁️
warnings: sex

Sugawara watched (M/N) from afar. Pursing his lips in thought. He'd been friends with (M/N) for so long, and he began to develop feelings for (M/N). He grew jealous of the rumors.

Every person that spoke to (M/N) in a 'let's go on a date' wise they end up going home with him. Men and women. It's only a night of fun, (M/N) is never with the same person twice. Sugawara wanted at least one night with him.

"You need to stop looking at him." Daichi popped up next to Sugawara.

Sugawara jumped, tearing his eyes away from (M/N). The male was leaning against a stream of lockers, arms crossed as he was talking to a female. Just from her shifting a bit, you could tell she was blushing, and by (M/N)'s smirk he was going to get lucky tonight.

Sugawara looked at Daichi, frowning a bit. "It's not fair." Sugawara said.

Daichi patted Sugawara's shoulder, squeezing it gently. "I know. But you should move on, this isn't healthy."

"One night." Sugawara said, looking back at (M/N) who was walking away with the girl. Probably to walk her to her class since break was almost over. "I just want one night, I swear I'll move on from him."

"Well unless you talk to him about going on date, then it won't happen-"

"Help me!" Sugawara cut him off, Daichi jumped, looking at him wide eyed. Sugawara grabbed his shoulders, shaking him back and forth. "Please, please please!" He whined.

"Suga, I don't think it's a good idea." He said between shakes, feeling a bit sick.

"I don't care. I need this." Sugawara said.

Daichi sighed, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. He looked back at Sugawara, his heart softening at the pleading look.

"Okay," he said softly, "fine, I'll help. But don't come crying to me when he's gone in the morning like usual."

Sugawara nodded his head, smiling at him. "Thanks Dai!" He grinned.

Sugawara walked off, thinking of ways to have a plan. He really needed Daichi's help in order for it to work. He skipped off to his class, a smile on his face. He hoped it would be soon.

A week, that's how long it took. Daichi had a minor roll in putting the thought of (M/N) and Sugawara in (M/N)'s mind. Sugawara would be there to seal the deal.

Daichi walked the corner to the vending machine, Sugawara had stated (M/N) usually goes to that one during lunch. Always with Sugawara in the process.

(M/N) turned his head with a smile, it faltering a bit. "Oh, you're not Suga." He chuckled, "Hey Daichi, need the vending machine?" He pointed to it, stepping out of the way.

Daichi waved him off, "Just taking a walk. Have you seen Sugawara though?" He questioned, "I have some notes to give him." He lied with ease.

(M/N) shrugged, "Haven't seen him yet. He'll probably be here soon though." He smiled softly at the thought.

Daichi tilted his head, narrowing his eyes. Something was off about that, he just couldn't pinpoint it. He brushed those thoughts off, remembering why he actually came over here for.

"Speaking of Sugawara... I heard there might be someone who wants to date him." Daichi said, coming up with that on the spot.

"Really?" (M/N) straightened, looking at Daichi and waiting for more information.

"Yeah," He shrugged, "I always assumed you two would get together."

"What makes you say that?" (M/N) asked.