Young & In Love : Till Death Do Us Part

*This is a remake of To Young To Love: Till Death Do Us Part., which is on my old account. I made it so long ago, in like 2011, and I re-read it. It was horrible! Haha. But I love the plot line, it's incredible. I hope to perfect it and make it more real. But I would not recommend going back and reading it, or the hole thing will be ruined. So I hope you enjoy :) *

Mondays. Who likes them? Not me, that's for sure. I texted my aunt Linda and asked her to pick me up, since we weren't doing anything in English last block. We never do anything in English but read... Right?

"Your going home, Bella," Mrs. Kahle said after answering the phone from the office.

The office. A lovely area to see during school, even if your in trouble. Getting out of class is the best.

"Ready to go, Champ?" My uncle Tom held his keys in one hand, his hat in the other.

I smiled, ready to go to the Humane Society. That's where I work. Well it's not work, technically, I do it for free. To help my aunt and uncle with their business. They don't have as much money as they used to, since their getting 'old' as they call it, and their still trying to keep their small Humane Society up. It's filled with up to 10 dogs, and a hole lot of cats, but we manage.

"I can't wait to see Harley," I said, drinking some water I left in my bag.

"He's doing good. Cute as can be. A small family came in earlier, two little girls and an older one. I hid Harley when your aunt wasn't looking. You know little girls love tiny, cute things. Harley would of been their first choice."

"Thank you, Uncle. As soon as I get money, I'm gonna take him in."

"Good, Darling. We can always lend ya' the money. Oh, and an older boy came in just an hour 'go looking for some work. We hired 'em, and he agreed to minimum wage a day, since he's young 'n cares about animals."

"That's great! When does he start?"

"Probably Wednesday I'm thinking. He's new 'round here, probably startin' school. I didn't listen in much."

We pulled up to the small place.

"Hey Sweetheart!" My aunt hugged me as I ran in. "Harley is in his cage, go play with him. He misses you and his whinin' ain't helpin' me get work done. A family is taken' two dogs, Lollipop and Beauty-."

I loved my aunt's voice. She was from Tennessee, born and raised there. Her accent was the most coolest thing to hear. Ever since she married my uncle, I loved hanging out with them and the animals. My mom works a lot, so it's easy to just go there and help.

My dad left when I was just a baby. Uncle Tom, my moms brother, saw him on the street weeks after he left my mom struggling with me as a baby and he beat the sh** out of him. My father fled out of Florida to go and live in Wisconsin with some slut and her friends, I guess. I know there is more to the story, but I never cared to ask.

"Harley!"

He was laying in his cage, whining like the pitbull puppy he was. We loved each other, not to be weird, and he hated being far from me. The feelings were mutual.

He jumped up in excitement, and we played for about an hour until I was tired out. He fell asleep quickly, though.

Soon enough, the day was gone. 6PM.. Eoww, why must the day go so fast!? My mom picked me up since she got out early, and I went home to watch Lizard Lick.

------------------------------------------------------------ ******** ------------------------------------------

Tuesday morning. Great, 4 days to go including today. Everything was the same.