What goes around Comes Around

I woke up in the nurses office, George sitting next to me.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting up, holding my pounding head.

"You got into a fight, Baby girl."

His face seemed worried, frightened, nervous. I kissed his cheek in response to show I was okay and hoped for a smile. He smiled for a second, that back to worrying.

He hugged me close, his colon oozing into my nose. I breathed in, and leaned my head into his shoulder. He didn't let go until the nurse came to talk to me 10 minutes later.

"Hello Bella. How are you feeling?" Mrs. Clementine asked, the nurse.

"I'm okay," I fake smiled. She interrupted my feeling of being calm.

"That's good," she nodded. "George here carried you over to me. He was in quite a panic. Good boyfriend you got, Darling. Rest up, I called your parents so you can go home and rest."

"Thank you."

George put his face close to mine, staring into my eyes. HIs fingers lightly touched the bruises on my face.

I gasped. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled, running over to the mirror in the nurses bathroom. I had two black eyes, which explains why they were blurry, red and black marks all over my face, my knuckles were cut all over, hair was falling out of my head. I sighed. Lovely...

"You'll be okay, Baby. Your still beautiful."

George sat me in his lap as I walked back over to the bed thing, holding me so close and tight. I rested my head on his chest.

"What exactly happened, Georgey? I blacked out."

"Do you really want to know, Belly?"

"Yes."

"Okay," He sighed, rocking me back and forth in his arms. He knows I loved being cradled like that. It soothed me. "That big girl pushed Rena into you, and Rena just started hitting you. You hit back, Baby, I was proud of you. You stood your ground. You girls were fighting, you were actually winning if you ask me, but then that big girl grabbed your hair. That's when Deedra and I jumped up to stop that sh*t. Deedra wanted to jump in and fight the big one, but Jeremy held her back as I ran over and Deedra was yelling at Jeremy to let her go and help. Well... The big one was hitting you hard, Bella. I almost knocked the sh*t out of her," He winced, closing his eyes and creating a fist.

"Then?" I looked up at him.

"I pulled her off of you. The aids are old and that's no easy job for them. The girl attacked them! I got her off, the boys and I, and she kicked you pretty hard, so I threw her on the ground. Deedra almost faught her, she was p*ssed. But some of the other girls held her back and calmed her down while I got Rena off of you and the boys held the big girl. She was strong. I'm so proud of you. Bella, I will never let them hurt you again, I promise, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't of let you fight them!"

That was the first time I saw George cry. Tears ran down his perfect face. I wiped them away and kissed him, telling him It was okay.

"You saved me, George."

"NO I didn't Bella. Them girls hurt you. Them dirty-" He set me down on the bed thing and walked out. He paced back and forth in anger outside of the nurses office.

I sighed. I love him. If it weren't for him, I could of been killed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, George called me every hour, worrying. He even called my mom and dad!

"She's okay, Sweetheart. I'll make sure she rests and is safe.... Yup.... Okay, George... Hahaha, you too... Goodnight, Honey." - my mom.

She came up to my room and gave me a hug. "That boyfriend of yours. I must say, he's a good guy. The nurse and aids told me everything."

"Yeah," I looked down. "I think he feels guilty. It was his fault somewhat."

"Bella...... I'm just glad your okay and George was there to help you."

Her eyes got watery and she left........

Now there was much more that happened my ninth grade year. We spent it with mostly each other. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Anyway, Deedra and I got closer. I knew she had my back. I lost some friends who I haven't mentioned, but they obviously weren't important of course. They were mainly jealous of George and I, so I held the door out of my life for them.

Rena and Rebecca got suspended from school for jumping me. They stayed out for a couple weeks, but they got their lunches changed and I barely see them. George got into some fights later in the year with the guys they hung out with. Rena and Rebecca talked mad crape about me, especially to some guys, and George fought all the guys they talked too. 4 I believe. He won, too.

After all that, George and I, Deedra, and Jeremy knew we only had us and we all had to watch each others back. I must say, my freshmen year was crazy. But enjoyable!

Rebecca gets pregnant later in the year. She doesn't finish school. Rena, she forgets George after Becca leaves and starts spreading them legs for other guys. Haha! Jokes on them.