Main Leads

Sammylin Richardson

23 Years Old

The man who is the crush of millions of hearts, member of the American boyband "slyvier8" , he achieved everything he wanted in his life, he is an international youth icon. Very brilliant, compassionate, devilishly handsome. His eyes are always cold to strangers, warm to his loved ones. His temper is another thing, he cannot stand abuse because of his childhood, he is very well known for his temper outbreak scandals. He is very ruthless and strict when it comes to work, he is the perfect centre of the group closest to the leader and kaiyo his best friend. He loves only one woman in the world and it's his mother.

Rosaline Emerald Delilah

19 Years Old

The girl who is hiding her scars behind her loose clothes, she loves to hide her face to this cruel world, who cannot talk without stuttering, whose voice cannot be heard at 2 metres distance, who talks to herself alot, whose eyes tells stories of many haunted nights, who is working at two jobs at a time to feed two extra stomachs, she is a very intelligent when it comes to tasks, she doesn't like to make friends, a middle school dropout, a girl who is good at designing graphics which she is doing as day time job for past 5 years in C & C entreprise.

Who is she? What she witnessed? What is haunting her every night? Does she know that she already caught the eyes of the idol?

Join the story of sam and rose in the "StarStruck in the meadow".