Chapter 1

Chapter One

Sammylin’s POV:

I woke up panting hard to the same dream again, the room was very dark, the digital clock on my bedside table shown 4:00am in the morning, chase was asleep in his bed to my right, he is a heavy sleeper, even if a lightning struck this building, he would sleep through it, my dream was the same event i witnessed years back, for 5 years i’m having this dream often, dream of a green eyes pleading me to save her from this world of cruelty, i hope she is safe somewhere, the stars were still looming in the sky, i moved to the balcony, the sky looked very beautiful, often i consider sky as my inspiration, it is wide stretched, very dark at a time, even during the darkest hours, it was still able to find the light through stars, and after every dark night, the bright day appears, it symbolises the hope.

After 20 minutes of warm shower, i went to the studio, ofcourse im the earliest today, still members are sleeping, we still have to practice our latest album “shine through you”, tonight we have a musical festival, its an international event, we were nominated for 5 awards, winning or losing is another bet, showcasing your emotions through song is all i want.

After 40 minutes of heavy dancing, I heard the door opening in the background,”Are you really a human or a vampire linny?” I heard aiden asking me,he is the youngest of the group, he is the troublemaker too, he knows how to irk people very well, he did masters in that.

“How many times have I told you not to mimic that childish voice? And stop calling me linny for fucks sake”  i heard him laughing hard,this kid knows how to bring the best out of me. One by one members came in.

“Your blackcircles is so vivid today, you do realise that right?” I heard caime asking me, he is the leader of this “slyvier8” , he is ruthless, strict and caring. He is like a mother hen who protects the baby chicks irrespective of the situation. Before I could reply to him, Aiden again opened his darned mouth.

“See i was right, you really are a vampire!! Do you drink blood? Oh my god, will you stay young forever? Oh wait? Do you even pee? How about...” Rhy covered aiden’s mouth with his hand towel, so that unwanted radio got off.

“Thanks rhy!!” i nodded my head towards rhy ”And caime dont worry, nothing makeup couldn't cover” i tried my best to smile and cover this up, i could see the members analysing me with a calculative eyes, ofcourse we are together for 8 goddamm years, and they could read others like an open book. I tried hard to stay cold, thats how i can save myself and others.

“You do know thats not what he is caring about right?” my bestfriend kaiyo butted in, sometimes i do hate how well he sees through me, “For heaven's sake can you act like an adult? Instead of a teenager? You are sleeping 2 to 3 hours a day!!! What is even bothering you? Cant you just tell us? ” i could see desperation in his eyes, i know he is trying to look out for me, but after that night, i am very much bothered to sleep peacefully.

“Guys leave it, we can fight later, we have a performance to do tonight”  liam tried his best to dissolve the thickness in the air, he is always the peacemaker here, he knows when to talk and what to talk, he is the oldest of all.

“Rhys i’m going to fucking sue you for putting your goddamm towel in my mouth”, aiden started chasing the running rhys, i really love being with them, how well the room changed from one extreme to another, i heard hysterical crying of rhys in the hallway.

After sometime, harshiv arrived with sleepy chase, “Why rhys is having aiden’s sock in his mouth? What did we miss guys?” harshiv asked kaiyo.

“Dont even ask, and chase wake up and stop sleeping while standing” caime gave his orders in leader tone, finally everyone assembled for the practice, the next two hours went in practicing, we had some lifting stunts specially included for this performance. I wish chase doesnt sleep through then liftings, that man child doesnt need anything to sleep!