chapter 4

Author pov

You woke up from the sunlight hitting your eyes through the broken, boarded up window. You tried to move but couldn't you turned your head and saw Michael with both his arms around you holding you as close as possible, you tried to move again, but you felt Michael move you then stopped and act like you were asleep. You felt Michael sit up then get up off the bed, Michael turned his head to look at you, took the blanket that was on the bed and covered you up. He then left the room and locked the door.

You sat up, wondering where he was going and why did he cover you up. 'He's a killer, why would he be nice and care for me. Not only that he did kidnapped me. I have to find a way out of here, but he locked the door and the window is boarded up.' You thought of every way possible, but couldn't come up with a way out. You layed back down on the bed grab the blanket and covered back up to protect yourself from the cold of fall.

Michael's pov

I was out doing whatever I felt like (me too) I walked around being unseen, I walked into a house luckily the owners weren't there so I looked around to see if there where any clothes that will fit that girl, I still don't know what her name is I'll have to ask her later. I went up to a room and saw what looked like a teenagers room, I looked through the closet and found some clothes and pajamas that look like they will fit her. (Just need small because I'm skinny af lol)

I walked out and began to walk back to my home. I walked into the back door then up the stairs. As I made my way to my room I noticed it was to quiet. 'If she escape I'll kill her' I said to myself. I unlocked the door and saw her asleep on the bed. She was so peaceful, I layed the clothes down, as she began to wake up. I stood in front of her face to face, I quickly grab some paper and pen and wrote a question down.

Your pov

I woke up to see Michael right in front of me, I jumped a little when I saw him. I sat up as he handed me a paper I looked down and read it "What's your name :)" I  looked up at him "y/n...I'm y/n" he look me in the eyes not taking them off me "y/n" he said. He said it so soft and gentle "yes that my name, Michael" What was I supposed to say "good job, your so smart" Yah no thank you.

I looked down as feeling something my legs, I looked down and saw Michael WHITHOUT HIS MASK. He layed his head on my leg looking away from me, I could look at his face, but who know what will happen if I do, I just put my hand in his hair and played with it intill.he fell asleep. I smiled at him 'maybe I've been looking for you in a different way you kissed his cheek as a small smile came on his face.