chapter 7 (I Think)

(Slight lemon)

Author pov

You and Michael sat at the table in the kitchen eating some of the food you both stole, you was still thinking about what you did to that officer. He never did any bad thing, you killed a good man. You vowed to kill those who harm like Michael and protect those who couldn't. A tear rolled down your cheek Michael noticed this and wiped it away with his thumb. You looked up at him with sad eyes, after eating you and Michael were laying in the bed. He was holding you closer than before, you still couldn't believe what you did.

(Slight lemon starts now)

You was going to talk to Michael to take your mind off it, but before you could you felt lips on your, your eyes shot open and you saw Michael with his mask above his nose, you slowly began to melt into the kiss. He put his hand on your back to pull you closer. At that point you didn't know what to do you never had a relationship before the closes thing to a relationship you had was with a fictional character that you was upset with since middle school (I'm exposing myself and others at this point) Michael's moved down to your next finding your sweet spot, you moaned a little causing Michael to bite down. You yelped as he did it.

This was becoming to hot for you, yes you did find Michael attractive but you would never admit it. You managed to get away from him. Sacred that something else might happen (which will happen just give me time)

(Slight lemon stops here)

Michael fixed his mask as he sat up and put his arm around your shoulder. "S-sorry Michael I'm just....not ready for....that..yet." You said in a quiet voice but loud enough for him to hear. He pulled you into a hug and played with your hair. The hug reminded you of your mother when she would clam you down sometimes. You hugged him back as you slowly began to fall asleep in his arms, he kissed your forehead, and in a quiet voice he said

"Goodnight y/n. I love you"

🥰I got butterfly from writing this🥰