chapter 9

Author pov

9 months later

You and Michael layed on your shared bed with his arms around you, you were facing him with your face in his chest. His mask layed on the nightstand on his side, he was very comfortable with you seeing and touching his face. He was like a normal person with you, if he were to go outside without his mask no one would know that it would be him. You slowly began to wake up to the sound of your alarm clock, you still lived in Michaels old house, but one day he went back to smith's Grove and you stayed hidden at Crystal lake. (Hello Jason)

You did have money and a house because no one knew you were a killer because you only killed killers, so everyone thought that you were normal. You sold your house and brought Michael's house, fixed it up to where it looked like the childhood home Michael had. Everyone in the neighborhood thought you were crazy, but you didn't care. When Michael broke out again a found his house fixed up he was kinda happy about it. He walked in and saw you, you turned around knowing he was there, Michael took his mask off and walked over to you, you stood up and hugged him, he hugged you back.

Back to the present time

You turned to face Michael again and saw him looking at you with a smile on his face, you smiled back at him. "Good morning Michael" you said "good morning y/n" he said as he kissed you. You both got up and went down stairs to get some coffee (you can choose some thing else to drink) you didn't really eat food in the morning because you never got hungry. You and Michael got cleaned up and went out for a walk holding hands. You and Michael stopped at the park and sat down on a bench and enjoyed the sunlight beaming down on both of you. Michael couldn't help but to keep looking at you, the way the sun made you look even more beautiful, made him blush.

You and Michael walked back to your home and put your killing outfits on, ever once and a while you and Michael would go out and hunt down the people he was after apparently Michael was after a little girl. From what you know it's his niece.

(I can't help it, it's cute but it's also funny, and just go watch Halloween 3 because I'm not writing everything down of what happened in the movie)

After escaping you and Michael went back home, you saw how Michael had multiple gun shots. He took his shirt off so you could fix him back up.......again. The only mark you have was a cut on your arm. Michael saw it and looked back at you "it's fine Michael it doesn't hurt, I promise I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me." "Okay baby, but can you at least wrap it up." You nodded your head, once you was down with Michael you fix your arm, and sat next to Michael on the bed. His mask was off again, you kissed his cheek and smiled once he blushed again.

He then put both his hands on your face and kissed you, the kiss was full of passion. Michael then picked you up and and layed you on the bed, it was gonna be a long night.

(Next chapter will be a lemon, I think I need mental help)