chapter 10

⚠️Warning⚠️ this is a lemon if you don't like reading them go to where it says (lemon ends) but pls enjoy

Author pov

(Lemon starts)

Michael moved his lips down to your neck and began to suck on it, you never had sex before so this was your first time doing it. As Michael continued to abuse your neck you moaned loudly, causing him to do it more on the other side of your neck. When he pulled away there was two marks on both sides of your neck. He smiled know you were now his forever, he pushed you down on the bed and began to take off your shorts, shirt and your bra. Once those were off he took off his jeans and shirt. You both where just left in your underwear he kissed you again with more passion then ever before.

He licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance, you playfully denied which Michael found cute, he like it when you played hard to get, it gave him an excuse to go harder on you, he grabbed your breast and massaged it causing you to moan again, he quickly put his tongue in your mouth, as he explored your mouth you moaned causing him to be rougher with you. As he pulled your underwear down he shoved two of his fingers in and out of you, making moan even louder. "~ahh M-Michael agh ahhh~" "you like that baby." (why wouldn't I, like it's you bitch)

As Michael continued to thrust his fingers even faster and harder in you, you felt a knot in your stomach "M-Michael I-I gonna cum!!!!" Michael took his fingers out and pulled his boxers off. He moved his tip into you, you whimper from how big it was. (God I'm seeing images while writing this, send the FBI, help.

Michael waited intill you were ready for him to go, he wanted to move but he didn't want to hurt you. Michael could never hurt you in anyway, shape, or form, he loves you that much. "Y-you ca-can go M-Michael." Michael nodded and began to thrust into you. You moaned as he began to go faster "Michael go faster pls!!!!" "Ok, just don't complain that you can't walk in the morning." Michael smirk. He began to go faster then before causing more loud moans to escape your mouth.

"Michael i-im gon-gonna cum." "M-me too y/n." Michael was reaching his limit, you could tell that he was from how tired he looked. You moaned again as Michael's hot seeds went inside you, you cum on Michael's dick as you moaned again for the final time. (God I can't even, why is it I can read it and write mild versions but like 🙈🙈🙈)

(Lemon ends)

Michael fell next to you as you both layed there side by side trying to get the oxygen to flow I to your lungs. "That.....was...fun." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around you holding you close. You were trying to catch your breath before you could say anything "y-yah....it was." You looked into Michael's eyes as he was fighting to not fall asleep. "Your definitely pregnant now, sorry about that baby." You looked at Michael with a smile "as long it's your kid, I'm fine with it." Michael smiled at you and kissed your forehead as he fell asleep.

"Goodnight Michael, I love you so much." You said as you kissed his lips and fell asleep as well.