chapter 8

This is at hot topic and I want it they have one for Friday the 13th but they don't have one for Halloween 🥺 but I still want this anyways on with the story

Your pov

I woke up from my deep sleep, I felt Michael's arms around my waist. 'What was going on with my life, I kissed a killer, I'm living with him, and not only that I find him attractive. I have to end it all here and now.' I said to myself I notice my dagger was still by my side. I made my way out of Michael's grasp. I looked down at him I could see that his eyes where closed, even though I have no idea what he look likes I think he looked peaceful when he sleeps. I took my dagger and put it above my head, at that moment Michael came into my head, my life was flashing before my eyes.

I saw Michael with his mask on with some blood on his clothes walking to the bathroom to get clean, in the living room there was......two kids.....the boy looked like me, and the girl looked like Michael. They got up and ran towards Michael "DAD!" They yelled with Joy, Michael pick them both up and made a laughing sound, the two kids looked at you "mom, can dad teach us how to kill today." Said the boy, as the girl smiled, and Michael stared at me. With that I came back to reality. I looked back at Michael and began to cry, I dropped my dagger as I fell to the floor and cried.

Author pov

Michael woke up to the sound of your dagger dropping to the floor, he saw you on the floor crying. He got up and pulled you into his chest, you wrapped your arms around his torso, and cried harder. For some reason it felt good to cry, the last time you cried was when your parents died which was a very long time you was a kid when it happened. "I-I-I-I c-can't ki-kill you!!!" You cried as Michael pulled you closer and took his mask off completely, and kissed your forehead.

(Art is not mine)

(God he's hot)

You stopped crying and refused to look up, still afraid that he might do something. He gently pulled your chin up to look up at him. He was so hot, you closed your eyes and moved closer to him, close enough to where you could put your head under his chin. He put his hand on your head. Kissing the top of it.

You smiled thinking that maybe you found your new family, your forever home, your new life, your life with Michael, but it was just the start of your new family, it was missing one or two things in it.