Starlit sky

•Fluff
•Aged up to 15

Goh was lying down on the grass, staring at the starlit sky above him. His friend, who was fast asleep, Satoshi next to him. He glanced sideways and looked at the boy he had been admiring since the age of 10.

Goh blushed slightly at the sight of him. He was too afraid to confess. Goh had dropped a lot of hints about his crush on Satoshi, but the stupid boy never picked any of them up. Leaving Goh hopeless.

Goh sighed. And looked back at the sky. He gulped, and decided to finally do it.

Finally confess.

"H-hey, Satoshi?" He said as he looked back at Satoshi. Of course, he was asleep...

"Why can't you just realise I like you!? Dummy!" He said out louder than he expected, he quickly covered his mouth.

Satoshi's ears twitched. He slowly got up and looked at Goh.

Goh blushed as he shed a few tears, hands still on his mouth. He looked away and pretended that never happened.

"Goh-?" Satoshi looked at Goh.

"Nothing."

"Wait G-"

"I said nothing. "

Satoshi scooched closer to Goh.

"You said something about liking me... "

"It was nothing, you're just hearing stuff. Forget about it. "

"I like you too. "

"I said forg- Wait what? "

"Mhm... "

"S-Satoshi-? Do y-you mean it? "

Goh got up and looked Satoshi in the eye.

Satoshi wiped the tears off of Goh's face, then nodded as he moved his face closer to Goh's.

"!!!"

Satoshi kissed Goh, fully on the lips.

"Mmhh.." Was all goh managed to let out before kissing Satoshi back.

The kiss was passionate.

It lasted for about 30 seconds before they broke apart.

Goh blushed as he buried his head into Satoshi's chest in embarassment.

"I- I love you, S-Satoshi! "

"I love you too Goh. " Satoshi smiled and blushed as he played with Goh's hair.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~