A happy family (Fluff/Soft lime)

AU

>Ash and Goh are aged up to 29 years
>This is an AU where they're married and already have a daughter
>The daughter's name is Mizuko
>Mizuko is 10 years old, her starter is Maril cuz she special <3

Satoshi, Goh and their daughter, Mizuko were a happy family settled in Cerulean city.

Mizuko was a raven haired girl with red highlights and eyes very similar to one of her fathers, Goh's eyes. Mizuko adored water type pokemon of all sorts, she was also a sort of in-between for what would be considered a girly-gal and a tomboy. She loved both of her parents dearly.

Goh was a Pokemon professor, he often decided to leave work early or work from home so that he could give his daughter the attention he never got as a child, Satoshi would do the same for the exact reason, he was quite pampered by his mother and wanted to do the same for Mizuko.

Satoshi decided to take pokemon training and make it into his full time career, he also helps younger children with training their pokemon! However, he doesn't usually leave home for more than a few hours a day, and when he did it was seldom he left for more than a few days. 

.

.

.

"Ittekimas!" Mizuko said before leaving the house on a lazy sunday. "Enjoy yourself, Miko~!" Goh called out. He was working on his PC at the dining table, which was honestly used for everything except its intended purpose. Mizuko used it as her art desk, Satoshi used it for the most random crap ever, and Goh used it as his workspace if he was tired of sitting in his room. And almost nobody ate meals on it, they just used the couch, which would explain the few food stains on the cushions.

Satoshi slowly approached Goh before hugging him from behind. Goh chuckled. Satoshi buried his face in his husband's neck.

"Mmm" 

Satoshi slipped his hand under Goh's shirt, which ended up with it getting smacked. 

"Oww!" Satoshi pouted. "P-Pervert..." Goh said, his face flushed as red as his highlights. "You've been working for hours, you need a break!". "W-Well yes.. but not with well you know!"

"Oh c'mon Gohhh.. Mizuko isn't home, y'know~"

"A-Ah..  f-fine!"

Goh turned around before hopping onto the tabletop. 

He cupped Satoshi's cheeks before pulling him into a soft, delicate kiss. The raven haired man wrapped his arms around his husband's waist and pulled him deeper into the kiss. They pulled away to catch their breath. Their breath collided, their faces were that close, Satoshi caressed Goh's thigh and pulled him back into a kiss. This aroused Goh a bit. 

Aceburn peeped into the room from the backyard window before almost immediately getting a nosebleed and collapsing. Lucario poked at it with a stick, giving an exasperated sigh.

Satoshi bit Goh's lip faintly, asking him for entrance, he parted his lips just enough to let him slip his tongue in, and Satoshi did, he left no bit of Goh's mouth unexplored, he even sucked on his tongue gently, with Goh moaning through the kiss in response. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. 

They pulled away and looked each other in the eyes, their wanting eyes, Goh was left in an almost lewded state, his face was hot, a deep blush was spread, and he was sweating. He panted heavily. Satoshi smirked, oh how much fun he was having. 

Goh pressed his lips against Satoshi's but then-

"EWWWWWWWW" Mizuko whined, both of her parents turned as red as a shiny gyarados. 

"M-Mizuko! Aren't you supposed to be at Hikaru's house right now?" Satoshi stuttered

"Yes, but I forgot to take some repel, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT YOU TWO WERE MAKING OUT JUST A FEW SECONDS AGO!"

Goh got more flustered than he already was and buried his face into his husband's chest. Satoshi chuckled. 

Lucario gave Mizuko her repel and decided to accompany her, Aceburn gave Satoshi and Goh the look of "I ship it."

"ACEBURN!" Goh yelled. 

Aceburn shrugged as he raised his eyebrows down and up repeatedly.