Bakin'~

(Based off of Natsuki's route in DDLC)

>Fluff
>Aged up to 14
>Also I'm usin' the Pokemon's japanese names
>Kinda shoort-

"Ace Aceburn!" Aceburn yelled while chasing Sarunori, who had "conveniently" gotten his hand on the flour. Lucario crossed his arms, he honestly couldn't care less.

Goh and Ash were making cupcakes for a Pokémon shelter fundraiser. With Sarunori's hands on the flour, you could tell that they weren't making that much progress...

Satoshi and Goh chased Sarunori around for quite a bit too, until they gave up. 

"Lets just make frosting for now.. ehehe-" Goh sweatdropped. "Suree." Satoshi said.

After browsing through hundreds of frosting types, they finally chose buttercream. Goh took out a slab of butter from the fridge and started to beat it with an electric mixer. After a few minutes it seemed to be fluffy enough. Satoshi sieved in some icing sugar. Goh started beating it again. 

"Lemme taste some! I'm getting huuungry..." Satoshi whined. "Not until we get it on the cupcakes, then you can have one." Goh replied. "That isn't fair!" Satoshi said as he dipped his finger into the icing. "Satoshi! That's gross!". 

"Well then!" Satoshi wiped it on Goh's cheek

Goh now had gotten a blob of frosting on his face, he tried reaching for it with his tongue, but it was too far away. 

"Jeez...."

Satoshi chuckled. 

">:T"

Goh wiped it off of his cheek using his finger and shoved it into Satoshi's face. "Take this, then!"

"I'm faster~" Satoshi said before grabbing Goh's wrists and pinning him to the wall. "Ahaha! H-Hey! Stop!" Goh said, he slightly blushed. "You really shouldn't tease me like that!". "Hmm, then I suppose I shouldn't do this either!" Satoshi said as he took Goh's finger and put it inside his mouth, licking off the icing,

"E-E-Eh? S-Sato- SATOSHI!" Goh flushed red. "YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT TO SOMEONE UNLESS YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE THEM!".

Satoshi gulped as his face heated up into a rosy hue too. 

"Wh-What if I really, really like you..."