Моя любовь (Nat)

Y/N age: 4 yrs old
Natasha's age: 28
Plot: It's bed time
okay so i'm rewriting these chapters, so the first few ones for this story are unpublished because they are unsaveable😭

——

narrators pov

"Y/n, Дорогой! It's time for bed!" Natasha called out looking for her small daughter. you were playing with toys in the living room, and semi-watching tv. you couldn't hear natasha.

Natasha was getting a little worried because she couldn't find you. she looked in your room, in her room, the playroom, tony's lab, your safe place. she eventually went to check the living room where she seen you playing around.

"There you are, детка." Natasha sighed, picking you up. "I've always been here silly." you said laughing, while also brushing the hair out her face. "Oh really, well I couldn't find you and you weren't answering." Natasha said tickling her a little. "Oh, im sorry mama I didn't hear you." you apologized, avoiding natasha's eye line. "It's okay, детка." Natasha said lifting her daughters face so their eyes aligned. "Let's go get you ready for bed, shall we?" you nodded,  which made natasha smile.

you both went upstairs and Natasha started your bath as you colored dinosaurs. "Okay baths ready." you jumped up running to the bathroom, you loved baths especially when there were bubbles, and luckily for you this time there were. "YAY! BUBBLES!" you screamed jumping up and down in excitement. Natasha smiled and laughed at seeing her favorite person in the world so happy.

"Okay, hold still so we can get you in the bath already." Natasha said, still smiling at you. "Okay mama." you stood still so that natasha could undress you. After Nat was done she picked you up and placed you in the bath. Natasha was bathing you when you started splashing the water.

you splashed a little to much and the bubbly water got on Natasha. "Hey! Whats the rule?" Natasha asked, making you sigh. "To wait till you're done bathing me before playing." you said looking down at the colorful bubbles. "Yes that's the rule, so let's follow it." Nat said trying to hurry up, so you could play. "Sorry mama." you said, lifting your head up to look at natasha. "It's okay, I'm almost done so you can play soon." Nat said, you shook your head, showing that you understood.

Natasha washed started to wash your bright red hair, as you sang, 🎶"bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
Them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Singin', "This'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die"🎶 Natasha only smiled at you as it reminded her of yelena.

——

"Which pajamas? The Elsa or Anna ones?" Natasha asked you. you smiled and Natasha knew what that meant. She grabbed the Anna ones and began to put them on. "Mommy?" you asked her in a sweet voice, making Natasha look up and smile. "Yes, дорогой?" She replied.

"Will I ever get to meet auntie yelena?" you asked, this shocked natasha because you never asked about her before and she close to never spoke about yelena. "Yes one day. Why do you ask?" "I don't know, I just wanna meet her." Natasha nodded. She picked you up, bringing you to your bed, tucking you in.

Natasha began to walk out the room but before she could you asked, "I don't get a goodnight kiss?" Natasha smiled and said, "Oh I almost forgot." Natasha kissed your forehead and said, "Goodnight, дорогая. I love you." "I love you too mama." you said turning over to get comfortable. Natasha couldn't help but smile she had the cutest daughter in the world.

——

this isn't THAT bad but it's not good. at all.. anyways i'm rewriting the first few chapters so that people who start to read my book don't cringe😭

Word count: 665

Word bank:

дорогая: Sweetie

детка: Baby

дорогой: Sweetheart