alcohol addiction pt.2 (scar)

y/n's age: 13 & 15
scarlett's age: 30 & 32
plot: yk the title, also same as pt.1
a/n: uhh, i don't have anything valuable to say...
⚠️ tw: panic attack well an occurring one ⚠️
....................................................................................

you had taken the advil, cooked your food and as you were sitting down... you got a facetime call from your mother.

"shit"

——

narrator's pov

shit, is one word to describe what you look like right now. 'uh okay... think fast, i need an excuse' you were clearly not getting any ideas. not answering the call would be suspicious but answering the call looking the way you did was even more suspicious.

you decided to answer the call but not join with your camera on.

on call

s: hi baby, i've missed you so much. i can't wait to come home

you: hi mom, i've missed you too! yea, i'm counting the days.

s: turn on your camera, let me see your face. i need to make sure you haven't grown.

shit

you: trust me, i haven't

s: ugh, come on. why won't you turn it on? are you doing drugs? and i happened to call mid-seshh?

you: you're so not funny. no mother, i'm not doing drugs. i just look like shit because i slept with my makeup on and it's a mess.

good lie, you got this

s: yea, okay... what do you plan on doing today?

you: no clue

s: okay, well just keep me updated

you: i will, i love you

s: i love you too, bye detka

that was ducking close

——

scarlett returns in a week < 7 days >

on call with lizzie 🫶🏻

7:45 am

l: are you sure you don't wanna stay with me till your mom gets back?

you: i'm sure, i'm doing okay
this is a complete lie, and you know it

l: okay?
lizzie is trying very hard to believe you but she knows for a fact that you're not "okay"

you: yes, "okay" that's not a bad word to describe how i'm feeling, right?

l: no, it's not. it's okay to be "okay" considering what's going on but i really do think it'd be better if you stayed at my house for the time being.

you: i don't know, i- can we just hang out later today?

l: yea, we can. what do you wanna do?