Prologue

Third person's pov

Meera was staring out of the window of the private jet she was travelling on, taking her God knows where unwillingly. But what can she do? Life was being unfair to her despite everything she has always done. Her eyes were filled with many emotions; helplessness being prominent. She felt her throat closing several times but she kept herself from crying as couldn't give the satisfaction of the misery to the one who gave it sitting across from her staring since the moment plane took off which creeped her out seeping uncomfortableness. But can she voice it out? No! Because again she didn't want to seem weak who can't handle his gaze which seems to look into her soul straight and read her through like an open book. She has to be strong for herself. She can't back down and let him do anything he pleases to her. No, she will fight back accordingly no matter what. She won't give in without giving her all. He has married her on paper, not by heart and soul. So no need to worry right? She should concentrate on the current situation at hand to figure out a way out from this nightmare of a honeymoon. Just by thinking about the situation she is in makes her anxious, sad, and overwhelmed by hopelessness that her eyes water, throat closes but she pulls herself together taking deep breaths every time, consoling herself that whatever happened was bound to, she had no choice, even in future too he will make sure that she obeys his every demands, commands and order without any say in it like a puppet which she hated, him who turned her life into a nightmare and his games which she needs to win at any cost unlike until now. She despises him from her very core refusing to even spare him a glance. If not, then God help her she might do something to regret later in anger, frustrations, and hate which irked him to no end.

He has been observing her since the moment she sat down opposite him. Her fluttering eyes every while to avoid tears spilling, swallowing hard to clear the dry and clogged throat, sweat beads due to anxiety in fully air conditioning space, continuous tapping of the heels cladded feet, fumbling of fingers and lips wobbling. He noticed it all but said nothing as he understood the situation still did nothing to ease her God awful condition. He traced every feature of her body with his eyes like a hawk, drinking in the beauty feeling satisfied to possess it which only he can have, see, touch, feel, like, but love which he knew he can't do for reasons known to him. He felt gloated looking at her wearing the wedding ring, carrying his name by which everyone will know who she belongs to. He couldn't wait to show her around and to show her his world which holds everything she can ever desire; fame, power, wealth, you name it except love. He knows she couldn't love him after everything he has put her through which he doesn't regret. Why would he? It is what brought her here with him on the way to their honeymoon to his private islands where no one can see them and he can have and enjoy her all to himself with no interruption with her attention on him only without any choice. Oh! He couldn't wait to watch her reaction at the revelation of the destination. She would blow out from the anger she is bottling up. He smirks knowing very well enough that she couldn't take any more of his games which he loves to play with her. Getting her worked up is one of the things he likes to do as it is entertaining to him and she looks gorgeous all stressed and tensed with being done with him. He chuckles. Well his taste is unique. Shaking his head he gets up from his seat having enough of not having her attention on him which he can't tolerate even for a minute. And it has been two hours already. He has been quite generous.

He approaches standing in front of her. He notices her tensing stiff figure immediately in his presence. Avoiding it completely he grabs her upper arm firmly despite the immediate protest and drags her behind him to his luxurious and spacious bedroom. Pushing on the bed and going on top of her, he cages her down with his muscular body when she tried to get up. He says in his deep dominating voice sending unpleasant shivers down her spine,

"Eyes always on me little doe. Keep in mind I don't like being avoided. You will do good following it"

He looks at her with intense commanding emotionless eyes making fear creep up her body which she pushes down. Mustering the courage with determined eyes to show him not to bend her according to his will despite the frightening threats, she says in a slightly trembling voice managing to keep her emotions in check,

"I am my own person. I will do as I please. No one, not even you can change my mind"

He gives her a bone-chilling smile and mocks in icy voice,

"Look at you defying me. What a brave lamb! Standing up to a lion, ehh! "

She freezes in her place knowing something bad is about to happen which she definitely wouldn't like. She places her small hands on his hard, muscular chest pushing hard but he didn't even budge. He grabs her wrists into his big hands pinning them to the bed beside her head. She looks at him wide-eyed, struggling to free herself to no avail. He evilly smirks at her tightening his grip and bends down close to her face almost a breath away nose touching. Her breaths hitches, heart races, fear kicks in the body with double force. She shakes her head hating being helpless again. He says in a calm yet glacial voice,

"You seem to forget that you are mine my doe. And I will remind you that like never it will leave your mind which the ring you wear fails to do"

With that he kisses her hard on the lips. She shakes her head continuously to resist the only way she can hating him forcing himself on her ruthlessly. But he with his other hand keeps her head in place grabbing roughly behind the neck. He forcefully enters his tongue in her mouth by biting the delicate lower lip almost bleeding it. She desperately pushes him with the remaining strength but his restrictions made it impossible for her to move. When it was needed to breathe, he left her lips to attack the already bruised neck filled with several hickeys given by him. He attaches his lips to the delicate neck sucking and biting with possessiveness mercilessly. She cried out to stop hopelessly but he didn't stop until he was satisfied making one after other dark red hickeys. Tears of helplessness finally spilled from her eyes which she tried hard to keep. When he finally pulled back from the neck and looked in her eyes with wild possessive hunger, his bone chilling voice reverberated in the room making her regret everything she did until now, her helpless body shivered with overwhelmed fear from the look his eyes had,

"You are mine Mrs. Meera Elijah Mancini. That's enough to remind you to never disobey me again"

___________________

Read several possessive stories which had me hooked that I wanted to write one of my own. Through the story of Elijah and Meera I wanted to express the sides of a girl who has to deal with before and aftermath of living with someone possessive and dominant and of course sides of a man who only knows to dominate and own with his rules.

Comments are always welcome!
I would love to hear what you think so far guys.
Borahae💜