Chapter 18 His wrath

Third person's pov

Elijah marched straight inside the mansion, Meera following behind closely with rage that matched his and striding angrily. He was beyond livid, rage boiling in his blood like lava ready to erupt any second on the man who dared to touch his doe with his filthy hands. He ran his hands through his hair, trying to calm down not uttering a single word since the whole car ride until now to no avail. That deranged man touching and pulling his doe played like a broken record in his brain continuously fueling his anger.

He was waiting impatiently pacing the living room thinking of all kinds of unimaginable torture to do. Meera was glaring at him wanting nothing more than to bang his head on the nearest wall moreover kill that idiot, stupid man who interrupted her at the last moment. She was a second away from knowing the reason and now was imagining the ways to murder him. Unknown to both they were thinking of the same fate for the man who ruined their night. At the moment, Meera was going to deal with Elijah who snatched her chance to talk to the pervert men. She will not let him do anything to her grandparents because of the stunt he pulled. Meera in her internal anger spree failed to notice the raging man.

She approached him to give him a piece of her mind when his phone dinged which he immediately pulled out and looked more like boring holes. After putting his phone back he went out of the house without saying anything or sparing her a glance. Meera looked at his retreating back with mouth agape. He was strangely quiet since the car ride which gave her an unsettling feeling. But avoiding it, she went to her room deciding to relax at the moment. She will deal with him later when he comes back to her which she was sure of. He can't sleep without looking at her.

Elijah went inside the basement of his mansion which was at its backside after getting a confirmation message from John. Manly screams can be heard which were demanding to be freed, voice panicked. Upon reaching the dimly lit, white four windowless walled room with ceiling lights on, Elijah strode in predatory steps toward the tied man on the chair who paled like a white paper as if he saw a ghost the moment his eyes landed on Elijah walking in. He sat in the chair John placed for him in front of the man who was trembling terribly, barely getting his voice out from his throat, stuttering jumbled words of apology which stuck in his mouth choking him on his saliva the moment his eyes met the dangerous, darkest angry green eyes of the dominating, possessive and powerful man who looked ready to kill him. But Elijah's exterior was calm, dangerously calm which ensured his end just like a silence before a raging storm ready to destroy anything with it on its way. And this time the man storm is going to swallow him whole with no mercy. He gulped the huge lump in his throat and jumped in his seat in fright when Elijah changed his position placing his both elbows on his knees. The man who was unfortunate to touch the most priced possession of the devil before him can clearly see the barbaric glint for him in Elijah's eyes. He shook uncontrollably when Elijah said in the coldest yet calm voice,

"Do you know why you are here? "

the man could barely nod his head due to his oversensitive nerves from fear when his voice failed him, no word coming out of his mouth. Elijah bore holes on his forehead for what felt like forever with a face as hard as a rock. But suddenly he smirked which was so cruel that sent shivers of fright down the body of the man, his eyeballs shaking and vision blurred by the helpless tears. He couldn't even beg for mercy that much scared he was of the dominating man in front of him who looked totally a devil incarnated in human form. After an agonizingly terrifying silence, Elijah spoke up in a lower octave like chilling wind swooshing through the ears which couldn't mask the fury.

"You touched my doe..... my doe! "

he spat the last words after taking a pause through gritted teeth. The man closed his eyes recalling the cursed moment when he placed his hands on the woman the devil was insanely obsessive of. Everybody in the gala knew who she was but in his drunken stupor, he missed who he was dragging and dancing forcefully with which sealed his fate to the devil himself. Nobody can save him now, he can only wait for his inevitable doom. He opened his eyes when Elijah snarled threateningly,

"Nobody can touch her except me, only me! "

after a pause, he continued maliciously

"Only I can look, feel, and kiss her. Only me, but here you dared to touch her. The one who belongs to Elijah Mancini"

standing up he circled the trembling man saying malevolently,

"You have to pay for touching what solely is mine"

Elijah while recalling everything the man did felt his blood boil to its limit. And finally, he snapped. A painful shrill scream erupted in the silent room making John startled who jumped slightly at where he stood in the corner of the room. Elijah one after the other broke bones of both hands of the man. The painful heartrending screams pierced through the room but Elijah didn't stop his wrath that is not finished yet and sated his burning anger. He broke his both shoulder bone as well making the man holler in pain screaming his lungs out. Tears of agony rolled continuously from his eyes.

Elijah stepped back signaling John something who nodded and came back to the room with a tall, muscled man who was carrying a bag. The man crying in pain didn't notice the additional man in the room still going through excruciating pain shouting even when his throat felt sore. Elijah took his seat back but not before harshly grabbing the chin of the man murderously glaring him in the eyes mercilessly announcing his fate.

"Peel the skin of his hands out which I won't let exist after touching what's mine. Flay him. Now!"

The new man in the room approached the thrashing man with his pieces of equipment. The injured man begged, literally implored for his life but Elijah ignoring him nodded at his man to start. John trembled from the painful screams of the man who eventually passed out from the unbearable and agonizing pain, his skin on the floor along with the blood dripping from his both bloodied raw hands which are hanging limped.

Elijah watched without blinking the whole process still buzzing with fury. Feeling an urge to satiate the rage that only one person can do, he stood up and left the room not before ordering John to burn the filthy skin and saying his last words to the unconscious man.

"Never touch the things belonging to me, especially my doe, she is only mine"

.........................................

Comments are always welcome!
I would love to hear what you think so far guys.
And of course, if you like the story don't forget to support it by dropping your precious vote.
Borahae💜