part,1

y/n walk out of work and went walking home. There was chatting near by and y/n ignored it and kept walking. y/n then hears a whistle and they turn to see who it was and it was two guys looking at y/n. They were smiling and slowly went to y/n. "Hey there you look good. Come with use it be fun sweetie." y/n turns back and trys to walk away one of the guys grabbed y/n arm. "Hey now. We dont bite." a third guy walks up to them and glares at the two trying to bother y/n. "Back off. You both are acting like animals." the third guy pulls y/n away from the other two. The other two try throwing a punch to the third guy and he dodgers. "You may leave. I will take these guys somewhere." y/n steps back and in a blink in a eye the three guys are gone. y/n was confused and kept walking.

                                y/n made it home and was trying to think if the whole thing was real or not.  Since no one can disappear in just a blink of an eye. y/n sighs and makes themselves food and watches a movie. y/n falls asleep in a middle of a movie but wakes up because they felt something on them. It was a blanket. y/n looked around and seen some warm food by them. y/n looked around and try to see who was around. And no one was in the same room as them. y/n eats the the food because food is food. (duhhh why not eat it might as well) y/n turns off the movie and gets up and looks around their house. The house looked normal it didnt seem like no one was around. y/n phone buzzed and checked it. It was an email and y/n open it.

               Email: {from: 1287_krad}

                {Hey! This is a friend from work and just wondering if you like to come to eat with me. At the cafe shop tomorrow? In the morning before work starts. If you dont mind. I like to know you a bit. Since we havent talked. A co-worker gave me your email to talk to so yeah. Sorry for bothering you and hope you can come over! Remember tomorrow!}

                          y/n smiles lightly and thought it might not be a bad idea. It could be good to make a friend. And plus they seem nice. Maybe..

       (time skip to the next day of the date! I know i am lazy but i have nothing else to write about lol.)

                           y/n gets ready for work. Once they were done they grabbed their keys and left to the coffee shop. They walk in and got ice coffee and a muffin. They sat down on a table and eat. A person sats down infront of y/n. "Hey, its me the one who emailed you yesterday." it was the same guy who helped you from the cat callers. y/n holds out her hands. "Hey, and i remember you. You helped me with the guys. Thank you." y/n smiled lightly. 1287_krad shakes her hand. He chuckled lightly. "It isnt a problem. I had to do something." y/n looks at him. And he seemed handsome- y/n shacks their head to stop thing about it. And he looked confused. "You okay?" y/n nodded. "Yeah sorry" they chatted more and y/n kept on thinking how handsome he looked. "O-oh i forgot to ask you your name." y/n gives a small smile. "Yes of course, how rude of my may name is.. damian. " y/n chuckles. "Did you forget your name at the moment?" damian laugh a bit. "No, heheh. I am use to my friends calling me my nickname i was about to say it." y/n drinks their coffee. "What is the nickname?" he sighs lightly. "Dont make fun of me alright? They think i am emo since i wear suits. And i wear mostly black suits so they call me dark."

               ( here's the new story hope you all love it! it was hard to start it off lol. darkiplier is a very intersting person to do for a fan fic. so yeah, to myself dark wouldn't be with anyone in that matter but it's something new! and i hope i dont mess this up. lmao anyway tell me what you think! and i will see you all next time if your new please check up on my other story's i done anti and did a story for jackie! anyways enough of me BYE BYE)