Part 4

y/n chuckles and dark looks at them and smiles. "It's so simple. I would rather say it like i mean it." y/n smiles and looks dark. You both slowly lead forward. And- darks phone rings. "I am so sorry i need to take this." he gets up and leaves to the kitchen. You blush madly to yourself. {"we were so close! Damn phone call"} y/n finds a couch blanket and covers themselves with it. They put on a show and watched it. Dark comes back and looks over to see y/n snuggled in the blanket. He blushes lightly and sits next to you. y/n leads their head on his shoulder. "So about use. We were about to kiss yes? Or was i wrong?"

           Dark chuckles lightly and nods. "Of course we were just my phone stoped use." you turn your head to him. "Chicken of kissing me?" you smiles evilly. "Not then why would i be? I would of kissed you." dark looks at y/n. "Why havent you then?" he smirks and BOOM KISSY KISS EWW. you blushed and kissed back. He pulls you in the deepen the kiss.

             (then time skip because its corny to do all the nsfw stuff :> hate me.)

             y/n lays on dark chest and he hugs you. (couple goals) you both chatted for a while. Made jokes and watched the show. (you left it on how dare!) dark went to get some drinks and you were still covered with the blanket. He walks back to you having some wine and two glasses. "Fancy arent we?" you both chuckle. He sets them down and puts some wine in the two cups. He hands you a cup and drinks his own cup.

       "It is the best thing to drink in order to keep the mood" (bear with me i know this is corny but i am a very corny person with this!) you giggled and drank some of the wine. "You know what did you had a boyfriend?" y/n laughs a bit. " i dont think i be doing this if i did had one. And plus if i did he be way hotter then you" he leads closer to you and smirks. "You think i am hot?" you blush red. "I-i is that all you heard from me?!" he laughs at you and moves away. You huffs in announce. And he kisses your head. "I think you very beautiful my love~" he said it to your ear in the deepest voice he could do. It made your spin shiver. You blush madly. He smiles looking at your face. "Y-you tease!" he chuckles and hugs you. "I know."

      You hug him back and you both talked more. "Hey lets go out! It seems nice!" he nods. "Alright i need to fix up my back yard anyways." you get out of the couch and went outside. (yes you have clothes on dont be nasty!) you see a beautiful grassy area and a little graden in the left corner. You were in shock on how lovely it looks. He walks by you and smiles. "Well then are you going to help me or stay in 'aw'" you nod and you and dark watered the plants. He sprayed some on you and you gasp. "Thats cold!" you spray back to him. It then became like a water fight. Dark ends up giving up and y/n wins. "Yay what i win?" he smiles and try to hug your waist but you spray him. "No touchie." he chuckles.

      You both get the fruits or veggies out the graden and cleaned up the leafs. You both end up makes a salad with the fruits and veggies. You both eat and were also very dirty with the mug and durt. "This taste amazing" y/n nods. "Fresh stuff is always good." he nods his head and agreed. You both cleaned up the kitchen and dark went to take a shower. 

 (it's been fun with it and there tea ooo- you will have to find out next Tuesday! and i was thinking what else to write after i am done with the two hearts and one life. i forget the title of geez- but anyways let me know what to write about i love making these things for fun! anyways i have to go see you next time! BYE BYE)