part 7

You talk about everything that happened with them and you all sleep in for the night. Later you all went to the park to hang and talk more about it. They were really happy for you. And you all joked around and talked about something else. You all buy food and ate.

                                                                                            (time yeet!)

                         After all the fun and amazing time with your friends. You lay in bed and a notification popped on your phone. You look init an dit shows a lets player. The name was 'markiplier'. Youtube was trying to say that they think y/n might like 'markiplier'. y/n watches it and the guy looks a lot like dark? "damian? " you chuckle lightly. "I didnt think he be into gaming." you left a commit on there.

                      y/n comment: lmao damian i didnt know you like these type of things! This is cool!

                         Many of the fans start replying to the comment. They were all saying if you where joking or telling you his real name is mark. You became confused. Then "markiplier" himself replies to your comment.

     Markiplier's comment: thank you for saying what i am doing is cool but my name is mark. If you want we can talk in private about it.

                       You replied yes and you click on his email and send message to his gmail.

     y/n_hello<3 : damian? Why did you lie about your name?

    Markiplier: iamnot sure who you are? And my name is mark.

     y/n_hello<3 : iam so sorry you look so much like damian.

    Markiplier: its alright. And what you mean he looks so much like me?

    y/n_hello<3 : oh yeah so much like you both would be twins!

    Markiplier: alright. How about we talk more in person? May i also meant this other me?

    y/n_hello<3 : oh yes! It be cool! Just met use here. -sends address to the coffee shop- tomorrow morning! Dont be late!

    Markiplier: will do.

                                y/n gets out of the chat and goes to message damian.

    y/n_hello<3 : dark! Come see me at the coffee shop tomorrow in the moring! I have something big for you!

    Krad_012378: okay as you wish. See you then!

                 You smile thinking this might turn out nice. you go take a bath and once you were dying up. You felt like someone was watching. You cover yourself with a towel. You felt all the red flags. Something wasnt right. You get out the shower to look around. Nothing. But you still felt like something bad would happen. You go back in the bathroom and get ready for bed.

               You walk out and laid on your bed. You couldn't shakethe feeling off that something was watching you. But as a few minutes gone by you were able to sleep through the feeling.

                                                                     {in your dreams.}

               You were walking around in a mall. Alone there were people in the back ground. But you weirdly didnt want to talk to anyone. You end up walking intosomeone. It was damian. He seemed upset. Just the anger in his eyes. It had your skin crawling. It wanted you to cry and run away. He grabbed you by the neck. "WHY are you not staying with me. Your the ONLY thing i have! STOP FUCKING LEAVING MY SIDE." he threw you in mid air theneverything around turn black. You were flowing in nothing. You see dark standing. He was looking at you end in the eyes. "S-s-stop" it was the only words that came out. You couldnt move or yell. You and dark were just there. He then walks up to you. "All you have to say is yes." he goes down on one knee. "Choose to be mine." you see mark running from behind dark. He hits dark with a gun. Mark then bags dark. The gun flys to you and they both were fighting. Wresting on the black void floor. There was two choices. You throught of a new choice.

                           (su*side waringing. In this little part.)

              In order for this nightmare to be over. You put the gun to your head, And shot. Nothing but the ringing of the shot flows through your head. The guys were gone.

                                                  (finished)

            You wake up and started gasping. You hold on to your pillow and covered your mouth. You try to calm yourself. y/n was so surprised and shock. They didnt believe that it would of come to that point. You sit up and hug your knees. All you can think about was that moment. You didnt ever thing having a argument would gone so wrong that you did the worse.. You lay back down and try watching a funny movie.