Part 5

(trigger warning: there mention of anxiety attacks and the charcter having one.)

      You walked around and see a door with another lock. You try opening it but it didnt open. But you hear something move in there. "H-hello?.." it moves more. Then a muffled scream. "I-i-" you start to have an anxiety attack and you try grabbing anything. It was a paper clip. You try to unlock it. You felt the fear rushing you. You then heard the water from the same bathroom dark was in turn off. "A-are you going to be okay yell twice for no" the person screamed twice. You hear him opening the door. "Sorry.." you run back to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. He was fully clothed and hugs you from the behind. "You don't have to do that." you fake smiled and nodded. "Of course i do! Why wouldn't it?" you made yourself chuckle and he chuckles as well. "Fine its only a one time thing tho." you nod.

                 (ooo you trying to steallll! I am joking!) 

A loud bang came from the room. You freeze in fear. "W-what was that?" you were trying to keep your cold. "Oh chica must be away, she's my pet." dark walks to the room and sees the paper clip on the floor. He picks it up and unlocks the door. A golden retriever runs out and jumps on y/n. "Hi! Oh my god your so cute!" dark follows behind. "Her name is chica." you dry your hands and pat chica. "She so friendly!" he chuckles. He was on to her. "I think someone try braking in." you look up to hi. "What you mean?" he shows a paper clip that looked used. "I normally don't have things laying on the floor. Someone must of tried something." you stop patting chica. "How you know if there not here still?.." he throws the paper clip away. "This house isn't that big to hide easily. Plus i check in the other rooms." you were scared a bit.

"U-um that's not a good thing.. They might come back.." he nods. "Its fine i will have chica be around now." chica barks and wags her tail. You lightly pat her. You both kept on talking trying to change the subject. Everything was all good now but the spied by like seconds and it was about to be night time. "I have to head out now thank you so much for the fun time." he kisses your hand "it was fun, we should hang out more dear." you blush and you started to head home.

As soon as you got home you laid on your couch. You let out a heavy sigh. "That was scary but mostly fun." you got on your phone and started to text both of your bff's.

Bff 1 ; hiiii <3

y/n : your both never going to believe what i did ;)

Bff 2 : oh yes tea?

Bff1; oop-

y/n : i stayed the night with the guy!

Bff 1 : WHAT?!?

Bff 2 : YESSSSSS!

Bff 1 ; that's amazing! How it go?!

y/n : well we did a kiss and moved on into something elseeee

              (hi yall! hope you all liked this part of it! i know it isnt long today sorry! but its fineee see you in the next one bye bye!!!)