Movie Night

Thank you @Zarahjw for this request!

Continuation of the last chapter

Y/N POV

"Girls are you almost done with homework?" I asked them as I knocked on the door.

"Almost." Sawyer yelled.

"Okay, come to the kitchen once your done."

"Okay, Mom." I heard them both yell. As I was walking away I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, hosting me into the air.

"Bucky." I laughed. He pressed a kiss to my neck and I heard him chuckle.

"You are so beautiful." He mumbled against my neck. He put me down and I threw my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist.

"And you are so beautiful to." I smiled. He started laughing and pressed his lips against mine, we continued to kiss and he pulled me closer to his body.

"Hey guys, are you coming..." Sam began. "WHY!" He yelled out. Me and Bucky began laughing again hysterically. It took us a few minutes to catch our breaths and compose our selves enough.

"Let's go Doll." He said, wrapping his metal arm around my waist. We walked into the kitchen and we sat at the table. While Steve, Sam, Nat, Peter and Clint were all sitting around.

"Where are my nieces?" Nat asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"Finishing homework." Bucky said.

"Wow there good kids, I never did homework." Sam joked.

"When I was in school for the short time I was, I actually was a decent student." I said proudly. I than looked over to Bucky.

"How about you Buck?" Steve said with a sly smirk on his face.

"We don't talk about my grades." He laughed.

"Oh, they couldn't be that bad." I smiled.

"Let's just say, it was a miracle I graduated." We all started laughing and than I heard footsteps approaching. I turned to the door to see Sawyer and Blayke walk in.

"Hey kiddo's. How's your homework coming along?" Sam asked.

"I hate school." Sawyer groaned, falling into my lap, as Blayke fell into Bucky's. We all laughed a little bit more.

"Would watching a movie, make your day better?" Nat asked, poking at Sawyer in the arm.

"Honestly yes." She smiled.

"Pizza, movie night?" Blayke asked, looking at all of us, smiling widely.

"Of course." Bucky said, squeezing her tightly. These last years of us having these beautiful children, Sawyer has always clung to me as Blayke clung to Bucky. It was honestly so adorable and we never question it, it's just what they've done since they were little.

"So what's gonna be the movie?" Clint asked.

"Uncle Peter, any recommendations?" Sawyer asked.

"Ooo, um. Well I mean Disney movies are alway good."

"NO!" Bucky, Steve and Clint all yelled at the same time.

"Why not? Disney movies are great." I expressed, sending a playful glare to Bucky.

"I agree with Y/N on this one." Sam added. I nodded my head at him in approval.

"Okay, let's take a vote." Nat said. "All in favour in watching a Disney film, raise your hand."

Me, Sawyer, Blayke, Sam, Nat and Peter all raised our hands. Getting glares from the other three men.

"And all the party poopers, who hate Disney. Raise your hands." Nat joked.

The rest of them slowly started raising there hands. "For the record, I don't hate Disney." Bucky stated.

"I know you don't sergeant." I smirked, patting in his chest.

"So what movie will it be than?" Blayke asked.

"Let's watch Mulan!" Sawyer suggested.

"Great choice!" Sam exclaimed. "I'll go set it up." He than ran off and both girls scurried after him, each grabbing one of his hands. Making my heart just melt, they've done that ever since they were kids and haven't grown out of it.

"I'll go order some pizza." Steve said and than left the room. Everyone else than left to go the to living room, so it just left me and my hubby.

"We raised some pretty good kids Doll." He said.

"Hell yeah we did. We're the best parents." I smiled.

"With the help of everyone else." He laughed.

"Hey! We do the majority of it." I giggled and pressed my lips against his, we shared a quick kiss than met everyone in the living room.

Pizza arrived after twenty minutes and we all sat around and filled our plates. Peter hit play on the movie and everyone started eating.

Me and Bucky were sitting on the couch. With Sawyer next to me, As Blayke was next to Bucky and his hand was wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his body. My one hand was wrapped around Sawyer, rubbing up and down her arm.

I looked over go Bucky and we both smiled genuinely, I absolutely loved having a family, this moment was so special and I was gonna savour every moment.

After a bit of the movie. I'll make a man out of you'. Started playing and everyone started belting out the lyrics.

"YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER!" We all sang.

"Be a man." Clint mumbled.

"WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON!"

"Be a man." Steve now mumbled this time. Blayke, Sawyer and Peter jumped up from the couch and started singing in front of us. Causing us all to start laughing.

"Time is racing toward us!" Sawyer sang.

"Till the hun's arrive." Blayke sang.

"Heed my every order." Peter sang and than they all pointed at Nat.

"And you might survive." Nat sang loudly jumping up next to them. I got off the couch and we all began singing, not even caring about the movie anymore.

For the rest of the evening, we just listened to Disney music, Singing and Dancing to our hearts content. It was absolutely perfect.

Even Bucky, Steve and Clint joined in, the kids giving them certain lines to sing. To say the least it was a perfect way to end the day.