Rain Down On Me II

Izzy
I felt a blow to the face before a bright light was lit up in my direction. I squinted my eyes trying to make out the unfamiliar place.

"You know you ain't making it out of here alive right?" I lift my head up only to see no sights of another person "look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you motherfucker" my eyes trail down to a nigga the size of a ant. Well I'll be damned

"I would but that will be hard..." I said before smirking "you know Yungin don't like you and he wanted you turned into baloney meat but I had some type of sympathy to just beat you till you unconscious" I nodded looking him up and down "what stop you little guy?"

He reached back in his pockets before revealing he had a pocket knife "Do you want to really go there Izzy my boy? It isn't to late to make baloney" he said while pressing the sharp blade against my neck.

I gulped looking down at him "alright chill big guy...what you want talk to me" he quickly pull back before chuckling to himself.

YG

I stood still as the girls lightly jogged down the steps. I put my family life in danger... "You good G?" I had nodded as Emily lightly pull me down the steps with her "well put some pep in your step we got 24 more steps to go" I blinked before yanking my hand back.

"I don't know Ems I don't think we should be making our escape through this raggedy ass staircase. She sighed before walking in front of me "Keenon you must've been bitch back there in the hospital room cause you acting like a straight p-"

"Pussy I know...it's just shit backfired on me and now we all have to pay for this shit" she grabbed my hand but I slapped her hand away before jogging down the steps, I stopped in front of the dull blue door waiting on the girls to catch up.

The door swung open at full force knocking me into the brick wall "ow" I muttered to myself as I tried to regain my composure "you better not fucking move or imma blow your brains out...something you should've done to me young blood" I looked up seeing August in the flesh with a case around his arm he aimed the gun at my temple as I was wincing in pain.

"Ain't nobody scared of your handicap ass" Emily starts while making her way quickly down the stairs to ambush August.
"Uh uh uhhhh" he smirked as two more dudes came from the door holding machine guns "one more step and I'm put a hole in both of y'all heads" I gulp shaking my head at Emily.

April looked unfazed while August waved his tool around, she scoffed retrieving her revolver "I rather not be a bitch to you no longer...fuck you" she slowly press down on the trigger before she was shot down in a matter of seconds from August solider.

Raven legs started to shake as she watch a small puddle of blood form around April "s-she's dead" I rolled my eyes "of course she's fucking dead your psychopath ex boyfriend killed her...silly" I said calmly while smacking my lips.

"Raven, baby if you continue to fight the thought of you and I...it will continue to be shit like this happening" her legs stopped shaking before she closed her eyes "where's issue?" She shook her head looking down.

"Where the fuck island?!" Emily looked over at me before I shook my head "you motherfuckers have ignited something in me that will never be put out...consider yourself safe today" he bit his lip staring at Emily.

"I like a fair match so next time I see y'all, I won't give a freebie" he stepped forward grabbing Emily by the hair "and bitch you got one more time to run up on me...keep it up I'm going to give your little ass something to run from" he push her into the wall before him and his minions walked away.

Chris
I leaned back against the chair tapping my foot "Montana thank you for your cooperation, I promise you are doing something great for the community" I sucked my teeth.

This nigga snitched?!
I quickly rose up out the chair, heading for the door "aye Chris" I kept walking till I stepped outside the police department "wait Chris wait up!" I push him back with my crutches "you ain't nothing but a bitch to me...considered yourself not safe"

He chuckled looking me up and down "says who? I hope not the punk ass nigga who had August dick in they mouth" I scrunch my face up "it wasn't about being scary it was about my career something your sorry ass ain't got" he scoffed "what you got to lose now? Your leg fuck and now you are so why you considered about street shit privilege boy".

I dropped my crutches staring into his eyes "Dray don't do this right now bruh I am really not in a good mood right now" he kick the crutches to the side "well you better get into it cause I ain't letting no punk try to punk me-" I cut him off with a sucker punch knocking him onto the ground.

I never thought in a billion years I would be turning into something my mother and father always told me to avoid. I went from being a douche, cocky, weak, vulnerable, a follower and angry at the world.

"Christopher stop!" I land another punch against Drays jaw before wrapping my arms around his neck "fuck you fuck you!!!!!!!" I screamed while tightening my grip around his neck.

I felt a pair of arms pull me off of Dray who had swollen cheekbones, a black eye and a matching busted lip "you are so grounded!" I pulled back from my parents grip "hell I am".

"Christopher Brown...I can't take this behavior anymore, you are getting sent to a home till you can learn how to be a better person" I raised a brow "wow so instead of asking me what's wrong y'all got sending me to other people?" I rubbed my face looking into my mother eyes "you going to let him do that huh?"

"Chris we have done everything we can but it's best you receive some type of rehab until we are sure you are back to normal" I sighed brushing past them before my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"
"Hey it's me Emily you mind giving us a lift?"
"Who's us?"
"Keenon was discharged erm a little earlier and I so happened was released also" I bit my bottom lip "I'm kind of in a pickle right now...you think someone else can-"
My father snatched my phone out my hand pressing speaker "who can I fucking call?! A taxi August just spare us cause it wasn't exciting enough for him to end us...we stay any longer I would think he'll change his mind"
"Darnell did my ears just hear what I never thought I'll hear?" I snatched my phone "look y'all can't ground me later put me on house arrest whatever but I'm coming to my friends rescue.