"Opp in a circle"

Image: Keenon "YG"

YGDray,Chris, Kirko and I sat in our usual spot getting high before class "how about we just play shit coo and then get his ass" Dray stared at us weirdly "Kirko ain't that yo folks tho?" I mushed Dray Head back "stay out the kool-aid bitch"

YG
Dray,Chris, Kirko and I sat in our usual spot getting high before class "how about we just play shit coo and then get his ass" Dray stared at us weirdly "Kirko ain't that yo folks tho?" I mushed Dray Head back "stay out the kool-aid bitch".

Chris chuckled passing the blunt to Kirko I looked up seeing Emily bringing her butt towards us with a long sundress on surprisingly...she had her hair up in a sleek high bun with long dangling earrings.

I cleared my throat watching her take a seat right in front of me "so what's the plan, G?" I shrugged "I don't know right now but we will come up with something"

The bell rung as Emily was speaking "what you say?" She furrowed her brows "I said we can have R-" "you in my spot" I watched Vincent big ass hover over Emily breathing "well maybe next time come earlier and I won't be in your spot".

He grabbed Emily by her collar making me drop my damn joint "nigga you fuckin tripping" Vincent stared at me "stay the hell out of this it's between me and this bitch"

"Do you talk to your mama with that mouth Vincent nobody scared of you!" Emily yelled looking at him with a unfazed look "you get your ass whoop by Izzy now you trying to fight girls" I watched as he raised his hand about to back hand her until Chris caught it sucker punching him.
I stood up watching Vincent boys try to creep up on Chris flashing my pistol on my hip "yeah Ight...sit ya ass down!" They sat there on the bleachers as I pop another joint in my mouth slowly taking my seat until August came up with a grin on his face "I see y'all all moving in the same Kahoots now.

Everyone became silent like they seen the Holy Ghost itself "Nah just niggas putting hands on a lady don't settle right in G's stomach" he chuckled darkly "I see nothing but a slut" Emily gradually rose up out her spot ready to smack one on August face but I held her down whispering into her ear: "he's trying to make you look stupid don't fall for it ma" she sat still before a smirk appeared on her face "I know August you and I know sluts run in the same group so tell me why You August want to settle for a slut Raven so bad?" I heard ooo's instigating up a fight "what you said little b-" I blinked and in a flash of seconds August was choking Emily.

The whistle blow letting us know coach Taylor was now present.

He dug his red basketball shorts out his ass pointing towards August "you now office" he shouted watching August release his grip from around Emily's neck.

Coach Taylor gave August the hawk eyes as he made his way up to the front desk to be "disciplined"

Izzy

"Tammy I don't even know why you bother with these low life ass

"Tammy I don't even know why you bother with these low life ass..." I quickly pressed my slender frame against the wall careful on sudden movements to alert my mom.

"Bubba!" I quickly covered Aidens mouth "shh be quiet" he nodded as I slowly removed my hands from around his face "distract mama for me" he raised his brow until I pulled out a crisp twenty "hmm?" He scoffed about to walk towards mom until I pulled another twenty out "nice doing business with you" he whispered stuffing the 40 bucks into his khaki bottoms running towards momma direction breathing heavily "Mommy I can't-" she caught a dramatically falling Aiden setting the phone down on the island.

I snuck out through the back before she discovered Aiden asthma wasn't really acting up. My eyes met with Our Hispanic neighbor, Pursie. She was mowing her lawn with a short body clenching skirt, tube top that barely held her D cups up and red bottoms "school started a hour ago boy" she blurted out while turning her lawn mower off "I know I'm actually late trying to get to my second period" I said flashing her my book bag she nodded looking at me unconvinced but didn't pressed the issue. I took off down the opposite way to school heading to the streets to figure out more about this guy who had a target on my back since I touched down here.

An corner store popped up in my vision as I walked the block in search of the projects "yo man can I get a dollar?" I waved him off quickly making my way into the corner store. A group of teenage boys were talking in code to the owner of the store which meant he was affiliated with their dirty work.

I eavesdrop as I grabbed me a pack of skittles and a Arizona tea to hold me by till supper "you know how the big Guy gets when he gets fucked over huh?" The male remained quiet "por favor, te lo ruego..." one of the teens slammed his head against the counter pulling his head back up as blood covered his face he looked light headed as they once again questioned his loyalty "now tell us why the hell our last shipment got raided by feds!"

"Yo, man calm down"

"You don't tell me what the fuck to do Charles!"

He pushed Charles back gripping the store owner by the hem of his v neck "I'll let you off just this once but we can't keep saving your ass from yung" I froze up when I heard that familiar ass name the teen guys walked past me with intimidating looks but I remained solid.

The bells on top of the door rang letting the store owner and I know the nutrition gangstas were gone. I walked towards the register setting my Arizona and skittles down staring at his swollen lip and bruised cheekbones "don't tell me your scare of a bunch of 17 years olds pretending to be thugs" he chuckle weakly "I could take em but their Líder is something serious" I unroll a wad of twenties out of my pocket nodding "Yung right? What he got on you" he took a glimpse of his surroundings seeing his coast was clear "My daughter...he sent off to the best girls private boating school after her reputation and image was torn down from her crack addiction and pregnancy"

"So the only way to pay him back is help move his dope around ?"

" precisely...will this be all?" I looked down at The Arizona tea and skittles sucking my teeth "can you give me them beef jerky's and uhhh that's all mane" he scanned the three items placing them into an white bag covered with red outlines saying : "thank you".

He slowly looked up as I handed him the twenty "he taunts me to..." I placed my money back into my pocket waiting on him to give me my change back but he stood in the same spot "has he always been evil?" He shook his head "I use to watch Yung play in my store since 5, actually he had his first kiss and fist fight in my store as well" I rose my brow "what I suppose he sold his first drug here to and plans on getting married here" I add.

The store owner waved me off "anyways one day one of his relatives passed, news got around about who had something to do with it...and a change in August quickly happened. He was a good boy wore baggy clothes never looked you in the eye but now he's...he's just"

"Insatiable" the male nodded slowly "I'm Fry" he handed me my change and receipt "E, I guess I'll see you around soon" he opened his mouth to speak but I was already out the door deciding maybe school had more tips on this 'yung' guy.

The streets were a cliche look on who actually knew this guy in my perspective. So I had to dig deeper.

1373 word count 😪 another chapter im somewhat proud of...
If y'all haven't already y'all need to check out Barbiana & Barbie drip because baby it's 🔥