"You say you a gangsta,huh?"

Emily
My head was pounding from the sound of my alarm I forced my eyes open turning over to knock my alarm out of the plug socket "owwwww" I quickly looked down seeing a hospital gown.

"I see you are up, Mimi" YG said while lifting out of the visitors chair "what the hell happened!?" I yelled while feeling for bullet holes or bruises "the authorities said you had received plenty of blows to the face and a hard punch to the abdomen" he walked towards the hospital bed hover over me "I think it's best you stay out of shit Emily cause this shit is getting pretty hectic for all of us".

I blinked trying to remember what happened a couple of hours ago "Keenon if I'm out you gotta drop it too" he chuckled "wha-" YG held onto the bed end as tears came out of his eyes "you must don't know the game...death is the only way out unless you mysteriously have something they want and make a treaty".

"You got to figure some shit out Chris was shot, I was supposedly beaten to a pulp, and lord knows what is coming for you" he stared at me biting his bottom lip "well we going have to retaliate back what can a nigga do to me with a fucking bullet in his head?" I raised my hand "he has loyal gang members who respect him...they wouldn't hesitate to put you in the same exact state" YG scoffed "they don't want no smoke" the hospital door open revealing my mother and grandmother who looked like they watched a sad chick flick.

"What's wrong ma?"
"Your grandfather was pronounced dead on the scene" my heart had dropped and felt like it was shattered into pieces "pa...pa?" I said as my eyes started to fill with tears "Emily don't get yourself overwhelmed you still have to recover yourself or we will be planning another funeral".

I didn't want to sit here in a damn gown feeling vulnerable and devastated. It was one thing I wouldn't allow myself to accept and whether YG liked it or not I was riding' for anybody who had a vendetta against August Alsina.

Raven
Last time I seen August was at the restaurant or maybe it was back in school but I didn't want to see him laying on his death bed.

"How long has he been in this state?" I asked mother Sheila who was wiping dried tears with a Kleenex "since he gotten shot Rave" the room became silent as we both stared at August dull lean figure resting in the hospital bed "who would do something like this to my precious child" anybody who he ever taunt is who would have pulled the trigger.

"I need to know so I can ask this why why why oh lord why would they do such a thing to my baby" she cried out as she held onto the bed railing looking over at August who remained still since the last hour I entered the room.

My mind couldn't concentrate because all I could think about was my abortion, Izzys bag, and the way I treated the only girl who actually put up with my goody two-shoe ways when nobody wouldn't. "I-I got to go,uh, study" I had told Mama Sheila as I rushed out the room heading out to a secluded area dialing Izzy phone number.

"You have now reached the voicemail of...Izzy"  My heart started to race as I realized that seeing my former guy best friend laid up in the hospital fighting for his life wasn't going to be the only one.

August grabbed him by his shirt "you know what I already know your punk ass can't give me my 300k back" he held the gun barrel to the boys head chuckling.

"August no!" I yelled.

Everything went in slow motion when August pulled the trigger back. Tears start to fall down my cheek. What was even worse was August thought this shit was amusing.

"I can't believe you did that!" He shrug grabbing my hand "let's get the fuck out of here before they believe you did this" I shook my head looking down at my Tee that now had blood on it, I slowly touch it before shaking.

"Ma'am...MA'AM" my body shook as the events replayed in my head of that night August killed that innocent man in my face. It felt like I couldn't figure out how to breath as I clinched onto my chest as tears filled my eyes.

"Ma'am" my eyes got heavy on me as I finally let my body win and give out on me. It's like nowadays I had any control of my problems nor my own damn body.

Hey I'm back again sorry for the wait!!! but eh-eh yeah...show me some love y'all I love that sh*t 🙃 hope you enjoyed! Leave comments