"Rodentz 2"

Okay okay look y'all need to get this bad mama jamma on y'all sh*t they got some bomb character headings and covers. Shout out to breezyxmaurice
Follow them ya know what I'm saying? 🙂

After I escorted Emily to Chris hospital room I headed back to my crib

After I escorted Emily to Chris hospital room I headed back to my crib. Everything seemed in the norm OGs chilling in the alley rolling dices, gabbling. Young niggas trying to prove their gangsta by walking around with heavy metal they couldn't even tote in their sagging skinny jeans and last but definitely not least...shawtys sitting on the steps of the raggedy ass apartment gossiping about who ain't shit and who ain't packing.

I exited my vehicle throwing my book bag over my shoulders as I walked towards the grey colored door with : 315B printed in the center of the dull ass door. I paused watching the door slowly pull back itself revealing my uncle.

He stood there examining me while sucking on his toothpick "fuck you been at lil nigga?" I remained silent brushing past him to enter the cramped apartment.

"Work I was at work..." He shut the door behind us locking it up "YG you don't got no fucking job with that being said you don't put shit on this table so your punk ass need to be here watching your sister" I looked over my shoulder to see De'aira peeking through the corner "I'm gon don't wait up lock the damn doors" I watched him as he headed out the door letting it slam behind him.

I hated that nigga with a passion a strong ass passion...since my momma was sent up the road for taking the rep for him life was hell at home. Aunt Mamble would cook dinner for us everyday and when De'aira and I came back home he left crumbs for us to eat off.

Our pops didn't even know D and I even existed so I was basically being that protector and daddy figure towards my little sis, De'aira.

She came out the corner looking up at me with those big brown eyes that reminded me of my mother's giving me that toothless smile "I saved you some pizza, Keenon" I shook my head pulling her into my arms "D I ain't hungry you finish the little bit of pizza you saved" cause I know it wasn't shit but crumbs anyways...

"Girl you supposed to be in bed...resting that's what bed rest is" Tammy said while returning from the kitchen with a bowl of sweets "I have to get everything figured out before I even step foot inside of school...as the senior class president my duty is to satisfy and represent my class".

Tammy rolled her eyes "politics yuck" she plopped down on the couch beside me "Just make the theme for prom be under the sea shit and instead of senior breakfast have a senior dinner walla" I shot a glare at her "not bad...not bad at all" I set my notepad and pen down "what about our senior trip where will that be?" She shrugged "New York? Cheap route uh six flags" I raise my index finger up in mid air making a invisible circle "hey what y'all up here doing?" Tammy and I snapped our necks in the direction of Izzy.

"We just brainstorming baby boy...do me a favor and take Aiden out for a walk" Izzy raised his brow "don't you think it's a little to late for a walk outside?" I glance over my shoulder at Tammy "Don't you think I was a little to young to push your big bobble headed ass outta my p-"

"Woah woah woah you know what I'm going to go ahead and consider that lil walk you mentioned earlier" Izzy put his bag down on the coffee table heading upstairs to get Aidan.

"Izzy what I told you about leaving shit in my living room!" I stared at the bag squinting my eyes before shaking weird thoughts out of my head. it's probably just school work...

"I wanted to show you something" I looked up at Tammy's slim fitted figure lean over mines that remained seated on the couch "And I believe you need to see it and my conscious can finally stop making me feel guilty about it".

Shit hit the fan less than 24 hours... Yung got shot, Chris got shot and who knows what the fuck else could pop off in the nick of time.

I stood in front of the hoods favorite corner store smoking a joint until I seen the little Chinese restaurant owned by Emily's peoples was swarmed with police cars and fire trucks. Probably a small fire erupted I thought to myself while exhaling.

"Kirk man you gotta see this shit!" One of my boys blurt out while pulling me by my Gucci tee trying to drag me towards the scene "what's so exciting about a damn firefighter truck and cruiser?" I spat while pushing him back fixing my tee.

"Hot Asian bitch is down on ground knocked out cold while her supposedly family member was fucked up so bad they rushed him to the hospital" my eyes widen as I finished up my joint "say you swear nigga" he raised his hands up high in mid air "on god bro believe me...besides what I gotta lie for?"

***
The Chinese restaurant lil mama peoples own was in shambles. The entire entrance where you walk in at was fucked up to pieces...literally someone must've had it out for them cause where the glass double doors was at it was replaced with bullet holes and shells on the ground. I shook my head seeing everyone standing behind the caution tape as I was trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

"Yeah we need back up ASAP,jones"

"We losing her!" I quickly jump over the tape making my way towards the kitchen only to be Bogarde with sheriffs "look boy go back behind the tape like everyone else" I scoffed "that's my friend and she really need me right now" they look at one another exchanging looks "fine but only 10 minutes" I nodded slowly "that's all I need".

They lead me back to the kitchen where a older man was out cold with blood leaking from the corner of his mouth. This doesn't look good

"W-where's my friend?" I hesitantly asked "she was found in the back of this place with scratches and a couple temporary injuries" The officer guided me towards a pale faced female with her hair all over the place my knees had bucked at the sight of Emily.

The nurses were doing everything they could to get her up but she wouldn't budge I looked back at the crowd watching the scene in disbelief "even when he on his death bed he still runs shit" I mumbled to myself.

"Times up boy" the sheriff told me while escorting me back behind the caution tape with everyone else. I couldn't stand to watch this anymore so I maneuvered my way through the crowd calling Izzy to give him heads up.