Chapter 381-385

Chapter 381: Lord Netherworld

At the same time, in the Lu Mansion.

“Ah Sheng, are you unwell?”

Looking at the pale ‘Lu Sheng,’ Lu Ran asked worriedly.

“Yes!” He Lai frowned. “Weren’t you fine yesterday? Why are you so pale today?”

She looked like a dead person.

“I’m fine.”

‘Lu Sheng’ said lightly and continued walking.

According to Lu Sheng’s past memories, she was going to the Lu Family’s restaurant as usual today.

“Xiao Sheng, if you’re not feeling well, stay in the mansion and rest. It’s alright since we’ll be in the restaurant.”

He Qin was also a little worried.

He Zhang, who had been silent, spoke up at the right time. “Your uncle is right. If you’re uncomfortable, stay behind. Don’t force yourself.”

“I’m fine.”

‘Lu Sheng’ shook her head and forced a smile at them with a stiff expression.

The few of them stared at her back and could not help but look at each other.

They kept feeling that there was something wrong with Lu Sheng today.

She was like… a different person.

However, her face was still the same. There should be no mistake.

Could something have happened last night?

“Lu Sheng, did you not sleep well last night?”

He Lai asked again worriedly.

“Maybe.”

‘Lu Sheng’ nodded. “I’ll be fine tomorrow.”

It was her first time being a human today, and she was still not used to it.

Gradually, she would become more similar to Lu Sheng.

Hearing her words, everyone felt more at ease.

—————

In the Demon Realm.

After Lu Sheng and Chu Sihan followed Official Lu into the void, they reached the border of the Demon Realm.

A long stone pillar stood at the side. The vermillion words ‘Demon Realm’ were carved on it.

There was a stone path in the middle, and there were bottomless cliffs on both sides.

“Who barged into the Demon Realm?”

A loud reprimand was heard and the three of them stopped in their tracks.

A monster with a human head and a snake body appeared in front of them with a group of demons.

“Lord Xie Ran, there’s a human!”

When the demons saw Lu Sheng and Chu Sihan, their eyes lit up and they started to salivate.

Official Lu blocked in front of Lu Sheng and Chu Sihan and roared, “Get lost!”

The snake demon called Xie Ran retreated a few steps and spat out a mouthful of blood.

The demons behind him with lower cultivation levels were sent flying and landed on the ground. They immediately wailed.

Chu Sihan had already covered Lu Sheng’s ears before Official Lu roared.

After the angry roar dissipated, he released his grip slightly.