Chapter 426-430

Chapter 426: Xier

Lu Sheng smiled at the girl before asking Chu Sihan, “Lor… Brother, what should we do next?”

Chu Sihan turned back to look at the villagers and said to Lu Sheng, “Bring everyone into town first.”

When they heard that they could enter town, everyone’s eyes lit up.

“You want to enter town?”

The boys walked forward and looked at them. “Can you bring our parents along?”

Lu Sheng nodded. “Of course. Where are your parents?”

“They’re in the neighboring village.”

When Lu Sheng heard that, she looked at the five guards and said, “Bring them to the neighboring village and bring their parents here. We’ll wait for you at the village entrance.”

“Yes!”

After the five acknowledged her, she walked out with the boys.

Chu Sihan looked at the others and said, “Let’s go to the village entrance.”

“Okay!”

Hence, the group walked towards the village entrance.

At this moment.

In Brother Liang’s room.

Looking at the beauty sitting in front of him, Brother Liang smiled in satisfaction.

“Little beauty, don’t worry. As long as you follow me, I won’t let you starve in the future.”

He caressed the ‘beauty’s’ face and realized that her skin was soft and shiny. However, he did not think too much about it.

When his hand slid down to the beauty’s neck, she suddenly looked up and gave him a strange smile.

Her neck tilted and a golden light flashed. There was no beauty tied to the table. It was obviously a paper figurine.

Brother Liang fell to the ground in shock and stared at the paper figurine in horror.

“Ghost… Ghost!”

He yelled and crawled out.

Outside the door, Huaner, who was about to eavesdrop, hurried out.

Brother Liang crawled out of the room with a pale face.

She hurried forward to help him up. “Brother Liang, what happened?”

“Ghost! A ghost!”

Brother Liang pushed her away and ran out quickly.

Huaner frowned. She glanced at Brother Liang, who had run off, and walked into the room.

When she saw the paper figurine in the room, she could not help but be shocked.

However, she had not seen the ‘beauty’ turn into a paper figurine, so she was not that afraid.

“You’re lucky to have escaped just like that.”

Huaner mumbled to the paper figurine and was about to leave.

Unexpectedly, the paper figurine suddenly stood up, pushed open the window, and left.

Huaner’s eyes widened. Before she could catch her breath, she had already fainted.

On the other hand, Second Brother was awake too.

He got up from the ground and looked around suspiciously. Only then did he realize that the woman had been rescued.

He cursed and stood up. He was about to report this to Brother Liang when he realized that Brother Liang’s face was pale and his body was trembling.