Chapter 451-455

Chapter 451: If Only I Could Go Back

The sun shone on the entire river, and there was a gentle breeze. Occasionally, flowers would fall.

In the end, the flowers landed on the boat and the few of them.

Fu Sisi slapped away the fallen flowers on her body and sneered. “Who doesn’t know how to take care of others?”

Bing Ji covered her mouth with a fan and secretly sneered. After a while, she said ambiguously, “Miss Fu, Bing Ji is referring to taking care of someone in bed.”

Fu Sisi’s face reddened immediately.

“You… You’re shameless!”

“Look!”

Bing Ji looked at Yun Ting and Chu Sihan and said, “You’re already blushing after this one sentence. How would you understand the joy of men?”

Chu Sihan and Yun Ting were speechless.

Although they were men, they were virgins. When they heard this, they could not help but blush.

“Shameless b*tch!”

Fu Sisi added angrily.

Bing Ji snorted coldly, but she saw Lu Sheng smiling silently from the corner of her eye.

However, she looked normal and did not seem to have any reaction to her words.

It was unknown if she really did not understand or she did not care at all.

“Since we’ve met, Lord Chu, why don’t we tour the river together?”

She picked up a flower and placed it in her mouth. Then, she looked at Chu Sihan with an inviting gaze.

“Ah—”

Thud!

Suddenly, her boat shook and Bing Ji lost her balance and fell into the water.

“Snort—Hahaha—”

Fu Sisi burst into laughter.

Lu Sheng looked at the gloomy Chu Sihan and raised her eyebrows.

“Help! Help!”

Bing Ji splashed around in the cold water a few times before the girls on the boat regained their senses and hurriedly reached out to save her.

After a while, Bing Ji was dragged back to the boat.

At that moment, Chu Sihan, Lu Sheng, and the rest had already passed her and sailed downstream.

“Damn it!”

Bing Ji collapsed onto the ground and patted the boat.

“Oh—”

Suddenly, a big boat stopped a few meters away from her.

On the boat, the dancers and singers were leaning against the railings, looking at her with mockery.

“Look at her disheveled hair and clothes. Those who don’t know might even think that she’s out to seduce men.”

Yan Fei was the first to sneer.

The ladies on the boat laughed unkindly.

“Miss Yan Fei, at least give her some face.”

A man on the boat whistled at Bing Ji.

Bing Ji’s face turned green and white before she screamed. She hurriedly got the servants to help her back to the boat to change her clothes.

The ladies on the boat burst into laughter when they saw this.