Chapter 4

Alright, a bit of a different thing-It will be different povs you'll know when they switch tho! Alright, enjoy!

-----------

Ethan Pov:

After talking to Mark and getting everything settled I was Ecstatic! The Markiplier was hiring ME. Of course, I wasn't going to tell anyone about it in fact I didn't want people trying to be my friend just because I knew him. I looked outside and it was pitch black. I looked over at my clock sitting on the wall. 1:00 a.m... (Maine and California have a 3-hour difference) How in the hell did it get to be that late?  I thought... 

I didn't feel tired at all to be completely honest... I clicked off the website tab on my computer and went to Netflix and started watching the show '2 sentence horror stories' a very good series in my opinion...

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up. Lifting my head I looked around. Pitch Black. Nothing. My desk, my bed, my chair none of it was there. Just complete darkness all around, I've had dreams like this before so it didn't surprise me much at all. Usually, when this happens it shows a bad memory and I wake up crying and shaking. 

I looked around as nothing has popped up yet then I heard walking behind me. I turned around slowly expecting it to be a friend or family member. But instead, I saw Mark. I looked at him. He didn't seem like himself... He had a suit on, it was white with a dark shirt underneath it. His eyes seemed to be just completely white with white liquid dripping from them.

"Mark?..." I asked my voice echoing throughout the entire space. 

He looked at me then simply shook put out his hand. I slowly started walking towards him and kept looking at him. When I finally was in front of him I looked at his hand and back up at his face... He was smiling...? I then looked back down at his hand that he had extended, it had scars on it.. Not very many but enough you would ask what happened. I slowly put my hand in his...

When our hands locked together I saw an entire year flash by my eyes. Me and Mark. We were the only people in the year just us having fun. Then it stopped at a certain picture. 00:00:00:15.
We were sitting together crying and smiling at each other. Mark in his white suit and me in a black suit. 00:00:00:05. It was getting closer what was it counting down to? 00:00:00:00. It hit. The image was gone. I was back in the black space, Mark was gone. It was just me. Slowly I started to wake up....

This time I actually did wake up and open my eyes. Netflix was sitting open on my computer alongside a message notification. It's from Mark.... I thought while clicking on it.

M: Hey when your ready I'll send you a video to start editing for me! Just let me know.

-------------------------------

Marks Pov: 

I woke up and looked around, the sun was shining in through my window. Chica was sitting on the end of my bed looking up at me. Just a sweet girl doing sweet things...

I got up slowly and walked to the door and out into the hallway towards the stairs. I could hear Chicas Tip taps coming from behind me on the floor, I slowly went down each step feeling the cold wood underneath my feet. 

Once I finally made it to the end of the stairs I took a second to get my breath back, finally, I walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed my medicine (pain killers). I took two like the bottle said and fed Chica while I was at it. After doing everything downstairs I went back upstairs got dressed in just a white shirt and black jeans. And sat down to record a video...

(Time skip B]) 

After getting done with the video I decided to message Ethan and ask him to start editing.

M: Hey when your ready I'll send you a video to start editing for me! Just let me know.

Now I just needed to wait... 

Shortly after I sent that message I saw Ethan's pop up icon appear online. Then it said he was typing....

E: Hey ya I can totally edit a video! Just send it to me on Twitter.. My @ is @ crankgameplays...Just send it to me on there!

Crankgameplays?   I thought as I looked it up on my phone. Sure enough there it was. And his icon was of him smiling with a dog. I followed him and messaged him quickly switching over to my computer. 

Markiplier: Video sent! 
Markiplier: I know it's long but can you try to edit it down to around 30 minutes? 
Seen at 10:45 a.m

Crankgameplays: Ya totally, I'll send it to you when it's done! 
Seen at 10:47  a.m

Okay now I just wait....

-------

End of chapter 4..

Alright how do you guys like the switching povs? be honest-

Also wattpad has been acting up and it's saying I have 4 reads and I haven't even published this yet-

Anyways Goodbye till the next chapter!

sincerely- Your Tv head man<3