Chapter 9!

Ethan pov:

We finally made it to Marks house. It felt like such a wave of relief. I looked over as soon as I pulled in the driveway and Mark was asleep- How do I wake him? I thought trying to think of a good way to do it...

I decided to just tap and shake his arm gently.

"Mark..." I said softly while slightly shaking his arm..

Apparently luckily for me, he's a light sleeper and woke up looking around.

"Oh we made it!" he said cheerfully getting out of the car.

I turned off the car and got out as well. His house was... big. To say the least. I wasn't expecting it to look so nice... But what was I expecting it's Markiplier-

"Grab a box and follow me!" he said taking me out of my trance of the house, I nodded as a response.

I went over to the back and popped the trunk and walk behind him. He went up to the door and unlocked it and went inside... It was Very Very nice. Like extremely nice.

"If those are bedroom items, you can take them upstairs to the last door on the right," Mark said while walking to somewhere else.

I started walking towards the stairs noticing everything around plants, tables, and chairs, etc... I walked up the stairs and was welcomed by a dark hallway at the top, I looked around and saw the light switch and turned it on and then the hallway was no longer dark... I started walking down there were 3 doors on the right spaced out and 4 on the left spaced out. I got to the door Mark told me to go in and opened it. Inside was a nice looking bed and a desk as well and a closet to the left of the bed and another door which I'm assuming was a bathroom..

I set the box I had down onto the desk as it was my computer and desk stuff. I walked over to the closet and looked inside it was nice and had a lot of space.. And I mean a lot of space. I closed the door and walked over to the other one. Opened it and.. I was right it was a bathroom it was a very nice one.

I eventually left the room and went back downstairs, Mark was still nowhere to be seen so I just chose to keep bringing in boxes...

—Time Skip—

I finally got everything into the room. I went back over to the desk and unpacked my computer and got it set up along with the keyboard and mouse. I got it running and checked in on everything, a friend of mine had messaged me asking what was going on with me packing everything up....

Before I responded I got up and started unpacking everything else putting clothes in the closet and putting essentials in the bathroom... I walked back over to the computer and started messaging back Tyler...

E: Hey sorry I didn't answer been busy, I actually moved! I'm in California now...

T: WHAT!? Dude that's insane! Was it for your job?

E: ya! I got hired to be an editor for a YouTuber and I moved down here with him..

T: Wait. You moved in with a random guy!? Ethan are you that dumb!?

E: Well he's not exactly a random guy... It's Markiplier.

T: HOW DID YOU MANAGE THAT?

As I was typing back I hear footsteps getting closer to my room than they just stopped. I continued talking to Tyler.

–time skip again–

After I finally got done talking to Tyler it was around 4 p.m... I got up and shut off my computer and opened the door and looked out the hallway. There was no one there, no lights on downstairs either.. The room across from mine though had a red light slipping through under the door and a shadow very close to the door signalling that there was someone standing right by it. I went back into my room and shut the door silently knowing that Mark probably was getting ready to come out of his room.

I was deciding on what to do.. I could take a nap I'm still tired from the car ride here even tho I got some sleep but decided it's what I would do. As soon as I hit the mattress I was out.

—--

Mark Pov:

I don't know exactly how I got in my bedroom but I knew for sure that Ethan was fine counting as the door was locked. I took a moment trying to collect all the memories back....

First I came into the house after letting Ethan in and went straight to the kitchen... Did I grab a knife? Then I just sat there in the kitchen for a while listening to Ethan come in and out grabbing boxes. Then I just stood there some more... Finally, after what seemed like 30 minutes I walked up the stairs and stopped right outside Ethan's door just standing there. Then finally turned to my room and locked myself in... After that everything went blurry figuring Dark took control.

Everything seemed quiet so I opened my door and saw Ethan's light in his room was off.. Probably sleeping... I slowly walked downstairs and turned on a lamp or two and turned on the tv. Not a lot on... Surprising.

My phone buzzed and when I picked it up, it was Amy..

A: Hey I think it would be fair for me to keep Chica permanently. You can visit her but I should be the main caretaker.

M: Alright sounds good...

With that, I threw my phone to the end of the couch and almost completely off. Chica is such a sweet girl... It was going to take some getting used to, to not have her around. But everything was going to be A-okay! I mean hey at least I still have visiting rights...

=====

Authors note! PLEASE READ!!!!!

So I have decided that I am now on chapter 9 and I don't think I should have Spencer in this. Yes I know he is a big part of Ethan's life and everything I just don't have the nerve and excitement for writing about a dog in this story. Sorry if you don't like it but it's my story<3

-

-Sincerely, Your Ex Bitch<3