Chapter 12!

Ethan Pov:

After a while of sitting on the couch, I went upstairs without a word to Mark. I don't know why but it just seemed like it wasn't a good atmosphere to be in. I closed my door when I got to my room and sat at my computer powering it on. I went to email as I hadn't checked it in a while. 99+ unread emails .. Ya probably should have checked the emails a bit sooner. I started scrolling through the many advertisement letters and a bunch from the website Mark had hired me from. I finally got to the bottom and one caught my eye. I clicked on it opening it... It wasn't a business or an ad... It was from an actual person directed to me... It read;

"Dear Ethan,

You don't know me, but I know you. And I think we have some unfinished business to talk about.. Not in person of course but through here, I will not put my name down as that would give everything away. Don't want to spoil anything now, do we?

On a serious note, you've taken away something of mine that I need back. Now listen you won't know exactly what it is that you took, but you'll find out later in your days. Be on the lookout, Ethan Nestor.

Sincerely, :)"

Well, that's weird.. I thought as I starred the email and deleted everything else. I went on my discord and started messaging Tyler about what had just happened.

E: Tyler I got this weird fucking email.. I don't know what to think about it. Screenshot added

T: Ya that is definitely weird and kind of messed up. Maybe you should listen to it...

E: Eh I'll be fine, What are they gonna do kill me and get away with it? :insertfboifacehere:

T: It's a possibility lmao, oh also when are you going to come to visit? My sister misses playing dress-up with you:(

(In my story he has a sister whos like 6)

E: I miss doing that too :((( I will definitely have to come to visit at some point! Plus it feels weird being out of Main...

T: I bet. I heard they are having a heatwave in California where you are... How's that going?

E: Eh I haven't been outside much probably because my body doesn't want to feel the heat.

T: Ya anyways I'm going to get off I have to go cook for my sis... I'll talk to you tomorrow?

E: Definitely, till then!

And with that, mine and Tyler's conversation was done. I noticed Mark had sent me another video to start editing but it didn't have to be out for another 2 days so I could go slow... I started working on the video and watching through everything.

-Time skeep-

It had been about 2 hours since I had started editing Marks video. I took a break and didn't exactly get up from my chair right away. I was zoning out till I heard a knock on my door... I got up and opened the door.. No one was there. I looked down the hall and I could see the tv light from downstairs so I figured Mark was still down there. I walked down the hall and downstairs and I was right Mark was sitting there watching tv.. I walked to the other side and sat down watching whatever the fucking show he was watching.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to order pizza for dinner.." Mark said..

"Ya, that'd be good!" I said before saying; "I think your house might be haunted, Mark.." I laughed a little.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I was just up in my room and I swear someone knocked on the door and there was no one there.." I looked over at him he was staring right at me..