Getting Ready For The Initiation

The boy ran through the street, trying not to be late.

Y/n: Jeez, there seems to be a lot of traffic today.

He jumps over two cars and landed on the sidewalk. He saw the close to him so he ran faster but bumped into someone.

Oomph!

???: You idiot, watch were you are going!

Y/n: Oh... Sorry.

He opened his eyes to see a girl with white hair. She had beautiful white skin, a white dress and white shoes.

Weiss: You better be... I am the heiress of the Schnee dust company.

Weiss walks away.

Y/n: Looks like she's not someone to mess with.

You get up from the ground and walk the building. But as he was about to enter, he gets shoved out the way.

???: Move!

Y/n falls back on the ground. The only thing that he noticed that the voice was feminine and had black spiky hair.

Y/n: Ugh... Damn, why are they pushing me.

He gets up again and runs in.

With Katt...

Neon Katt was on the bus alone, with a sad look on her face. She had something in her pocket, she took it out revealing a note. It was a love letter. Katt sighed.

Katt: If only he was here.

On the front of the love letter, the name on it said Y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
You walk inside the building to see people (mostly students) everywhere. You sweat as it was crowded and barley any space to move.

Y/n: Man, that's a lot of students. Is this really all of the students that want to get accepted to be in Union. It's just like New York.

He suddenly gets hit with someone's elbow to the face.

Y/n: Ow!

As more students crowd the entrance, a voice can be heard from the speaker above. You were still getting stepped on and pushed around so it was difficult for you to hear what the person speaking on the speakers were saying. You fall on the floor as people ignore you on the ground. You scratched your head.

Y/n: Damnit, I wasn't able to hear what they said on the speaker.

He saw a hand in front of his face, he looks up to see a beautiful voluptuous figure and D sized breasts. She has hip-length, dark brown hair, red glasses. She wore a green sweater with a white robe on top, a short skirt and long stockings.

 She wore a green sweater with a white robe on top, a short skirt and long stockings

Chisato Hasegawa (One Of The School Nurses)

Chisato looked at the young man and held out her hand.