Getting Set Up For Class.

Jackie: OOH Y/n~ How I wish we could be together and smother each other in blood~

She licked the blood on her fingers as another giggle could be heard escaping her mouth.

Back to You....

After 30 minutes of waiting, they were done with the results and let all of you get some lunch in the school cafeteria. You were amazed by the selection that was there, but what really caught your attention was the steak. The steak was so juicy and meaty that it made you drool.

???: You want steak, huh?

You turned your head to see the black haired Momo smiling. She gave you a wave as she grabbed his arm. You blushed as the girl got close to you.

Momo's mind: I'll lure him in.

Y/n: Oh, Momo, it's okay. I could pay for it.

The girl insisted.

Momo: Nono, you're new around here. I should be helping you.

She then pushed him towards the menu.

Momo: Come on, it'll be my treat~

Y/n: O-Okay then, I'll have that.

He points at what he wants to order.

Y/n: I'll have that.

Immediately, the girl nodded, her head jetted off. She brought out her credit card and paid the lunch lady. Though as she's doing so, she accidentally dropped her card in which she bent down revealing her panties to you.

Momo: Oopsie, I dropped my wallet~

You quickly covered your eyes to not see the girl with an embarrassed blush on your face. She picked up her card and stood back up.

Y/n: Oh god...

A smirk can be seen on the girl's face as she looks back at the lunch lady who brought out your food.

Momo: Here you go, Y/n.

Y/n: O-Oh, thank you.

You grabbed the plate of food, and both of you left the lunch line. The two of you sat at a table near the entrance, and there you ate while holding a discussion with the rich female.
.
.
.

After finishing the said meal that the beautiful Momo paid for, the two were having some small talk, trying to get to know one another. As expected, the girl does very well in her studies and gets an invitation to the school.

Y/n: Whoa, you were invited to the school. You must've done something really cool to do something like that for the headmasters to personally invite you.

The black hair girl chuckles.

Momo: No no, I didn't do anything it's all because I'm rich that I got in.

Y/n: Man, aren't you lucky.

Momo's mind: Yes... Continue praising me!

Just then, the two heard a whistle, making the two teens look at the said person doing the whistle. The two saw a man with white hair and glasses. This was one of the headmasters of Union Academy, Ozpin. Alongside him was a small animal wearing a suit and a man with long red hair wearing some sort of armor. The small person was headmaster Nezu and the man was headmaster Sirzechs.

 The small person was headmaster Nezu and the man was headmaster Sirzechs