Being "Friendly"

Some of the students stood in awe as you had a little smirk on your face.

Y/n's mind: Man, that was so cool.

You then start running towards more robots that were close by and ripped them apart with his sword. As you fought through the machines, the young man was observed by upperclassman and teachers.

Midnight: My, what an impressive young man.

Glynda: He's taking down

Tired looking Man: And it seems like he's having a lot of fun too.

With the students...

Momo was sitting with her friends watching the young boy. One was a pink skinned girl with fluffy and unruly pink hair which is slightly darker than her skin. She also has two thin pale yellow horns protruding from her head, hooked squarely and leaning diagonally to opposite sides, which seem to be slightly flexible, able to bend a bit to each side. During school hours, she wears the Union academy uniform and the other friend was a petite, fair-skinned girl with a slender build. She has triangular, lazy-looking onyx eyes with notably long lower eyelashes and rather small eyebrows. Her hair is short, only around chin length, and is dark purple in color with an asymmetrical fringe, and two reflections shaped like heartbeat monitor waves on either side of her head. Her most prominent features are the flexible, plug-like earphone jacks hanging from each of her earlobes at the end of two thin cords. This was Kyoka Jiro and Mina Ashido. The three girls look at the teenage boy.

Jiro: Man, he's doing a good job out there.

Mina: Nah, he's doing waaay better than our class when we were freshmen.

The pony haired girl nodded her head in agreement.

Momo: My, what a fascinating guy.

Male voice: That was amazing! The way he swung his sword and sliced that robot in a single attack.

Cheery girl voice: Yeah!

The three girls turned their heads to see a boy with green spiky hair, freckles and big ole' eyes. The other voice was a young girl with black hair and at the ends of it were red tints. These two were Izuku Midoriya and Ruby Rose.

Mina: Hey you two, you're here to watch too?

The two nod their heads.

Izuku: We sure are!

Ruby: It's so cool! That guy went like whoosh and bam and kapow!

Everyone giggled as they looked back at the screen to see the young teen firing his blade.

Ruby: His weapon is so cool! I have to ask him if I could borrow it.

Mina: Where's the rest of your team Ruby?

Ruby: Yang is doing something for Miss Rossweisse, Blake is in the Library and Weiss... I think she's in the door studying.

As the students were talking to each other, the black pony tailed female had a small smirk on her lips as she watches you fight your way through robots.

Momo: Hehe~...

.

.

.

As the initiation went on, you huffed heavily as you placed your blade on the ground.

Y/n: Man, who knew that this would be difficult. As expected from the number #1 school in the world.

You picked yourself up from the ground as you see another robot spot you. You gripped your blade tightly as you aim it towards it to the robot. You were about to fire more shots from your blade until you were hit in the face with a metal object which sent you in the air.