Recap <3

Heylo! Some of you wanted a recap of what happened at the end of PITR, so here you go, my loves!

I'll start at chapter 48 and work my way up from there <3

~

Chapter 48

Break-up chapter :(
Harry tells Aurora he's leaving her and she simply refuses to let him. He claims it's because of how bad her mental health has gotten and that she needs to find true happiness, when in reality Liam had gotten into his head and made him think that breaking up was going to be the better option. Their relationship was very, very toxic, so Harry ended it before it could get any worse. He told Aurora that she needs to find her happiness and that it won't happen while she's with him.
It ends with Harry taking his ring back and giving Aurora her bracelet back, informing her that he's moving back to Paris :(

~

Harry

(My fav chapter I've ever written <3)

Basically it's just Harry talking about how much Aurora meant to him and how lonely and broken he feels without her. He talks about his love for her and the miserable state of his life he seems to have fallen into without her.
At the end of the chappie he sees a couple dancing in the street - Paris in the rain - and a man offers him a yellow dahlia. It causes him to get his inspiration back and he finally picks up a paintbrush and begins to paint again.

~

Aurora

We find out Mr. Liam is a snake and he tells Aurora that he told Harry to leave her. Miss Aurora is very much on the edge of breaking so she asks him to leave and calls Theo, booking a flight back home to Florida. There she has some quality time with her family and starts her process of healing. She finds the note Harry wrote for her and his cardigan while unpacking her things.

~

La Plus Belle Femme

1 year later and Aurora arrives in Paris! She's there to see Harry's art exhibition and he doesn't know that she's coming. They haven't seen or spoken to each other in a year and she's crazy nervous. Has a super sweet conversation with a lady in a taxi and meets Mr. Timmy Tim outside of the building Harry is inside of. She finally walks inside and is speechless to find out all of the paintings are of her.
It's a cute little walk down memory lane of their relationship.
She first sees Harry again as he's making a speech and we see LHH!!!
He makes a heartfelt and beautiful speech, finally spotting Aurora towards the end of it and I leave ya'll with a cliffhanger of them saying each other's nicknames for each other <3

~

Paris In The Rain

Aurora literally runs away from Harry once he starts walking towards her. She runs outside and finds that it's raining, finally pulling Paris in the rain altogether. They have the sweetest reunion and dance and kiss in the rain. Very magical, I love.
He discovers that she got a tattoo of the peony he drew for her. They arrive at Harry's apartment and he runs a bath for her where they braid each other's hair. She calls him out for the bathroom smelling like flowers and honey and he gets all cutesy and shy about it.
Rory asks Harry to take her to the Eiffel Tower, where they dance in front of it while it's still raining and they just have an adorable little moment about Paris in the rain.

~

Italy In The Spring

Harry says a few things to her that every single girls wants to fucking hear.
Sexy times lmao.
They literally just have sex on the floor... and against a window. She gives him head... he eats her out. All that good stuff.
They snuggle afterwards and share a few last moments together before Harry drifts off to sleep and Aurora leaves him with good intentions. She knows if she stays all night she won't be able to leave him while he's awake, so she just kinda dips when he falls asleep lmao.

~

Hopefully this helps? I kinda just tried to summarize as short as I could so I didn't write like three essays at once.

If you want me to recap more chapters, I can do that!! Just leave a comment and I'll be sure to do it asap.

Thank you everyone for reading!!! I love you <3

~Alex