20

Harry's eyes are wide open and filled with fear, my body frozen beneath his. Neither of us have moved, not sure if Liam has left yet or not.

Hell, Harry hasn't even pulled out of me yet.

He slowly rises up, peeking his head from over the top of the couch and darting his eyes quickly around the room. "C'mon, get up," he whispers quietly, but I don't move an inch. "Flower, we need to move."

"You're still inside me, H," I whisper and motion between us.

His eyes follow mine and he squeezes his eyes shut tightly, a small giggle bubbling inside my chest once I feel him growing hard again. Emptiness sets in as he slips out of me, quickly tugging his boxers and jeans up his thighs and tucking himself in. But his eyes flit back down between us and he quickly bites his fist, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

I sit up slightly to see what's driving him insane, rolling my eyes playfully and pushing him the rest of the way off of me, "Next time."

The first thing I find is his shirt and I quickly toss it in his face, blocking his vision of my bare body as he sits there with his tongue practically hanging out of his mouth. My underwear and shorts are thrown all the way across the room, and as I rush to pick them up. I wonder how they didn't see our clothes scattered everywhere. It's kind of hard to miss.

"Grab my shirt!" I hiss at him while tugging my shorts up my legs, cringing slightly when I feel how sticky the inside of my thighs are.

He tosses it to me and I quickly throw it on over my head, lacing my fingers with his from where he extends his arm towards me. I stay tucked into his back as he steps quietly down the hall, peeking around the corners to make sure the coast is all clear.

"Where did Li go?" I whisper, throwing a quick glance behind us.

"No clue," he mumbles before darting down the hallway, his door only a few steps away.

But right as we're about to take off down the hall, the door to my bedroom opens and Timmy steps out.

Harry quickly tugs us into a closet, softly shutting the door behind us. My heart is beating rapidly in my chest and I press my hand over my mouth, eyes straining to find Harry in the darkness. Our fingers are still intertwined and I can hear him breathing, but I have no clue how far apart or close we are.

"Find them?" Timothée's voice comes from right outside the closet, making my eyes widen and causing my breathing to pick up.

"No. Literally where the fuck did they go?" Liam speaks and I have to bite down on my lip to muffle my giggle, feeling Harry squeeze my hand tightly as a warning.

"Quiet, Rora," he whispers, voice barely audible.

"Sorry," I grin, trying to contain the laughter that's practically begging to be released. Always laughing at the wrong times.

Another laugh threatens to bubble out of me and Harry quickly puts his other hand over mine, two hands now trying to block any sounds that may leave my lips and give us away. I mentally curse myself for laughing, but I've never been good at these kind of things. Kind of a toxic trait if we're being honest.

"Rora," Harry whispers again and presses his body closer to mine. "Be quiet, baby."

God, I'm trying. But Harry telling me to be quiet and knowing Timmy and Liam are standing right outside this door completely oblivious that we're under their noses is so hilarious to me.

"Maybe they're upstairs?" Liam offers, the sound of feet shuffling down the hall following soon after.

"Fuck, Rora," Harry removes his hand from my mouth once no sounds come from the hallway, a hint of a smile hanging onto his words. "Were you trying to get us caught?"