25

Harry's P.O.V

"Sleeping beauty," I whisper gently in her ear, brushing her hair away from her forehead. "Wake up, my love."

Aurora grumbles silently and curls deeper into the duvet, somehow shifting closer to me and further away at the same time. A smile stains my lips as I watch her eyes move behind her eyelids, completely entranced at her every move. My fingers curl under her chin as my lips hover across her cheekbones, being so gentle as if she were the most fragile of glass in the entire world.

"My Flower baby. Time to get up," I keep my voice low and soothing. A pink flush paints her cheeks and nose from her comfortable warmth, her skin radiating a soft glow that she only has when she first wakes up. Aurora in one of her most beautiful elements. A true definition of the meaning behind her name. "I know you'd rather sleep, but I'm afraid there are people we need to see downstairs. And a wedding we still have to make happen in a few days."

Her soft hands wrap around my waist and immediately send a shock of electricity through me, "Don't make me get up, Harry." Aurora's voice comes out whiny and soft, one eye peeking open to stare at me lazily. "I'm tired. Let me sleep, baby."

I chuckle softly and run the tip of my finger down her cheek to her jawline, "I wish I could let you sleep, honey. But dinner is in an hour and we're sort of the second most important people here."

"Mm, don't remind me," she sighs and finally opens both of her eyes to stare at me with those piercingly beautiful green irises. "My legs are sore."

"My tongue is sore," I respond with a slight smile.

Red flushes across her cheeks this time, invading the warm pink that was once there. "Shut the fuck up," she giggles and hides her face behind the duvet.

A small laugh bubbles from my lips and I tug the duvet away, "Just saying, darling."

"Yeah, yeah," Rora huffs while sending me a playful glare. "How long did you say we have until dinner?"

"An hour."

Her eyes spark with mischievous thoughts as she leans towards me slightly, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips, "Wanna join me for a shower, art boy?"

My eyebrows raise and my hand glides down her side before stopping at the top of her thigh, pulling her even closer to me. "What an invitation, Miss Honeycutt," I grin before ghosting my lips across hers that are already eager for me to kiss. Her eyes flutter shut in anticipation and her skin comes alive with goosebumps. "Too bad it's one I have to decline."

Her eyes immediately open and a pout forms on her lips, "Why?" She wines while batting her eyelashes.

"Mm, because I have to go downstairs and vouch for where we've been and what we've been doing for the past twelve hours," I murmur, flicking my eyes across every inch of her face. "And also come up with some excuses for what those noises might have been."

She flushes red yet again and softly smacks my shoulder, laughter tumbling out of me as she buries her face into my chest, "God, I hope not a lot of people heard."

"Not a big deal if they did," I shrug my shoulders with a grin.

"Kinda is," her voice is muffled, hands soft from where they rest on my back. "Not everyone knows that Tim and I have broken up."

I roll my eyes and instinctively hold her tighter, "God, fuck him. I sure hope he heard."

Rora giggles softly, pressing kisses to my chest and causing a fire to burn in my stomach, "I'm gonna be honest, I think he did."

"Good," I huff.

She picks her head up, furrowing her eyebrows, "Why do you look angry?"

"Hate that guy," my eyes roll again and a smile appears on her lips. "What?"