Chapter 4

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Bf/n P.O.V
"MARCO" I hear Karen yell out when I do "POLO" I watch y/n swim towards me and I try to swim away until I see
Y/n swim Faster and stop in front of me "MARCO" I hear gf/n yell "POLO" I stay quiet "bf/n I don't hear you" I hear y/n yell "m-marco!" As soon as I say that I back up but in to late as y/n tags me in the crotch "Ah~" I see y/n open his eye unaware that he touched me there "ok next game bf/n's it" I close my eyes and count to ten as I hear y/n swim away "one two-three four five six seven eight nine ten! MARCO" I hear y/n and Karen yell "POLO" I swim towards Karen "MARCO" I hear y/n yell polo and Karen yell polo from the same area she was at before "MARCO" I hear y/n yell polo then I hear Karen yell In front of me "POLO" I open my eyes and punch Karen in the jaw "AHHhh!" I watch as she starts to cry and swim back to land "hey what happened" I watch y/n swim towards me "ah she just said she is tired" I grab y/n by the waist and pull him towards me "hey can we talk about last night and this morning" I watch y/n blush "l-last night I had a w-wet dream and I think I m-may have rubbed against you so I was checking if I did then y-you woke up" I smile at him "that's ok now explain the bathroom incident" I wait for his answer "I was just cleaning it off but what about you yours was h-hard" I blush at his words "oh so you noticed I was hard which mean you looked at it" I rub my thighs together "I guess I did look but it stood out the a sore thumb" I grin "your cute" I watch him look up at me "w-what did you sa-" I cut him off my pecking his lips "shh it's ok" I swim back to the ground 'aha~ I kissed him while he was awake heheh~' I walk towards the table and grab my towel and dry myself "I'm going back to the house now ok y/n" I watch y/n come up beside me and grab his towel "y-yeah I'll walk up with you" I watch as he grabs my hands walk walks away with it 'oh my god he's holding my hand aha~ am I dreaming' I follow him as he leads me up to the house "so umm you aren't bothered that I kissed you" I watch him blush "I-umm I'm not sure how I feel" I smile 'that's not a no so hopefully its a yes to his feelings' I open the front door from him and the cool air for the air-conditioning hits me "ah~ so nice and cool" as y/n let's go of my hand I follow him inside closing the door behind me "want to watch a movie and eat some lunch" I smile at y/n's words "yes sounds good" I walk towards the kitchen "I'll make everyone some lunch you just pick a movie" I watch as y/n walks towards the movie cabinet "ok just leave it up to me bf/n" I walk into the kitchen and make get out the ingredients to make everyone a sandwich 'this would've been a great lunch if I wasn't for the fact that Karen will be with us. Speaking for which she must be in her room ugh I'll go get her once i put the food down' I start the food onto a plate and walk out of the kitchen into the living room "ok what movie did you pick" I put the food down on the coffee table "I picked one of my favourite movies (favourite movie)" I smile "good choice I'm going to go get Karen now" I walk up stairs and head towards Karen's room 'fucking bitch' I open her door to see ger in her bed on her phone "hey Karen lunch is ready why don't you come down with me and it's in sandwiches and watch a movie" I watch her face light up "yes let's go" I walk downstairs to the couch and sit down "hey Karen" I hear y/n say "hey y/n" I frown at Karen 'how dare she sound disappointed to see him that fucking slut' I watch as y/n plays the movie and takes a sandwich "alright let's dig in" I grab a sandwich and so does Karen 'she needs to go but how. Oh I have a good idea I'll kill her hide her body then I'll just say she had a family emergency and caught a taxi home' I Chuckle "whats so funny bf/n" I hear y/n ask and I turn to look at Karen "nothing just a funny joke anyways let's just be quiet now so we can hear the movie" I hear y/n hum in approval 'aaa~ I love the sound of his voice and I love the way he does his hair and I love the way he talks and walks and I love everything about him'

Time Skip
Y/n P.O.V
I open my eyes and find myself laying in my bed 'huh?' I sit up and rub my eyes "wasn't I just watching a movie" I jump at the sound of bf/n's voice "yeah but you fell asleep so I carried you up to your bed where you slept a good 2 hour's" I smile "thanks for umm carrying me" I watch as he walks up to me and holds out a hand "here I need to go into the town nearby here and get some things for dinner. So I would like you to come with" I take his hand and stand up "hmm ok lemme get changed first" I walk over to my wardrobe and get some decent clothes 'oh god I think I'm falling for bf/n' I get undressed and then out on the clothes I picked out 'bf/n had kissed me that mean he likes me right arrg this is frustrating' as I'm putting on the pants I trip and fall backwards "Ahh" I close my eyes waiting for impact but open them once I realised that someone is holding me up "huh?!" I look up to see bf/n still in my room "h-have you been standing there the whole time" I start to blush "y-yes sorry I'm going to go now I'll meet you downstairs" I watch as he walks out of the room closing the door behind him 'is he a pervert?!' I pull up the pants and grab some socks "mmfmff why me" I put on the socks then my shoes 'ok time to go' I walk out of the door and downstairs where I'm meet with Karen glaring at me 'huh what's that about' I noticed a bruise on her face "you have a bruise are you ok do you need help" I walk up to her and she pushes me away and I land on the floor hitting my head "ArRrg" I sit up and grab the back of my head in pain "Y/N!" I watch bf/n run to me and pull me up into a hug "are you ok did you hurt yourself" I shake my head "no I'm fine" I turn around and see Karen's walked up stairs "ok y/n go wait in the car I just need to grab my wallet" I look at his face and notice he looks emotionless and angry at the same time "ok be quick bf/n" I walk out of the house and get into the passenger side of the car 'what's with Karen why was she so angry oh well' I watch as bf/n walks out of the house and gets into the car "did you find your wallet" I look at his hands and notice speckles of blood "I can tell you staring at my hands" I jump at the sudden sound of him talking "if you're wondering what the blood is about I accidentally bumped my nose today and it start bleeding. I guess when I was cleaning my hands I didn't clean it all up" I watch as he starts the car and backs out of the drive way 'huh I guess that's a good reason to have blood on you but something doesn't feel right' I turn on the radio and put of (favourite song) I start to hum along to the tune and suddenly feel something touch my thigh "I hope you don't mind" I hear bf/n say in a cocky tone "n-not at all" I start to blush as I feel him lightly squeeze then move his hand to my inner thigh "mff~" I cover my mouth "oh what was that~" I feel bf/n squeeze harder "I want to hear you make that sound again" I feel him slowly move his hand towards my crotch 'oh god he is so close mff' my face turns red as he lightly touches my crotch "maaf~" I feel his hand leave my crotch "we are here come on" I take off my seatbelt and open the door to get out 'now I know he is just teasing me' I close my door and follow bf/n into the shop "come on hurry up I want to be back in time for dinner"