Chapter 5

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Bf/n P.O.V
As I walk through the shop I collect Items and add them to my basket "alright I think I have everything I need-" I'm cut off by y/n talking "can we get some snacks" I smile and nod "lead the way" I noticed that we are heading towards the back corner of the shop where there is no people 'I wonder if anyone will notice I make out with y/n' as Y/n grabs the snack he wants I turn him around and pull him towards me "kiss me y/n" I kiss him and I feel him try to pull away "mfm no-fm" I deepen the kiss but pull away from him when I hear someone coming "ok Let's go pay now" I grab his wrist and lead him to the front of the store where the check outs are "u-umm can we talk bf/n" I put my hand on his mouth "we can talk in the car" I put all the items on the counter and watch the desk lady scan them "well hello whats your name" I look at her and notice she is looking at y/n "I'm y/n" I watch her lick her lips "y/n mmmf~ thats a cute name and not going to lie here but you look like you would be a good seat" I clench my fist in anger 'how dare she talk so inappropriately to my y/n' "huh seat when do you mean by seat" I hear y/n ask her and she laughs then scans the last item "by seat I mean-" I cut her off "thanks for scanning and bagging our items y/n please take the bags to the car and wait for me I just need to buy something else" I watch y/n take the bags and walk away 'bitch ass cashier' I walk back to the snacks corner and grab (favourite snack) then I grab marshmallows as well 'this will do' I begin to walk over to the medical section and grab sleeping pills 'I will make her pay for talking to y/n that way' I walk back over to the counter the girl was at "here scan this" 'oo I have an idea' "hey umm my friend texted me and he was wondering if you would come over to his place tonight" I watch her eyes light up "ok where and when" I smile "tonight at 9:00pm" I write down our address "here have fun" I walk out if the store and head towards my car 'that dumb bitch and that asshole Karen will die tonight then y/n will be mine' I open the car door and put my seatbelt on "hey y/n I got you a little something" I watch y/n's eyes light up "is it a puppy" I laugh "no it's not a puppy it's (favourite snack)" I hear him squeak "I didn't realise they had them here omg thanks you" he leans over to me and hugs me "let's go home" I turn on the car and start driving home 'I think he forgot to talk to my about the thing he was going mention in the shop oh well' I watch y/n turn on the radio and open the snack packet "hungry are we" I watch as he blushes "h-hey" I laugh as he talks with him mouth full "you really are cute" I watch as he takes Violet bites of his food "hehehehe" I stop at a red light "hey umm can I ask you that question I was going to ask earlier" I smile and hum in approval to him "I was going to ask why do you always act so nice around me. No romantic around me" I grin at him "what ever do you mean" 'heheh so you has finally noticed' "you are always nice to me you kissed me and you watched me get changed also you have seen me naked multiple times and you still cuddle me like I mean something to you" I start driving as the light turns green "oh y/n haven't you noticed that I love you. romantically. sexually" I look over at y/n and watch him squirm 'ehheh so fucking cute' I move my hand onto his Inner thigh "shall we continue" I hear y/n stutter "I take that as a yes" I squeeze his thigh "w-wait bf/n" I move my hand onto his crotch and start rubbing "b-bf/n please~ aha~" I move my hand inside of his pants and start jerking his cock "AHaa~ N-NO wait ahaa~" I rub my legs together for some friction "fuck it I can't take it anymore" I pull over to the side of the road "y/n please ride me" I pull the handle beside my seat and let the back fall down "p-please I beg you y/n I want. No I need you please just fucking~ ride me. I'll do anything to make you say yes" I undo my pants and pull them down "please~" I watch y/n blush and take off his pants and seat belt then get on top of me "bf/n p-please don't tell Karen" I laugh "I won't I promise" 'why would I tell that slut anything' I watch as he lowers himself onto me "AahaAa~" 'oh fuck the sound of y/n's moans turn me on so fucking bad' I watch as y/n takes his shirt off 'oh fuck that's hot I feel as if I stare at him longer I'll melt' "please let me suck on your nipples" I lean up "oh please I'll do anything just let me suck them" I watch y/n nod slowly and I start to suck on y/n's nipples as he begins he rides me "oh fuck y/n oh fuck~" I push my self up as y/n pushes down and we both moan loudly "oh  y/n fucking ride me harder" I grab onto y/n's hips and try to help him move "AhaaAA~ bf/n you feel so big" I push myself up into him and watch his facial expression go crazy "fuck~ y/n I'm getting close"

Y/n P.O.V
"oh please I'll do anything just let me suck them" "aha~ bf/n" I nod my head in approval and feel
bf/n start to suck on my nipples and I start to move up and down on bf/n's cock "oh fuck y/n oh fuck~" I lift up then push myself down as hard as I can but bf/n pushed up as hard as he could "oh y/n fucking ride me harder" I feel bf/n grab onto my hips and help lift my up and push me down "AhaaAA~ bf/n you feel so big" I feel bf/n push himself as far into as he can and I stick my tongue out "fuck~ y/n I'm getting close" I feel bf/n thrust up faster and harder "m-me to" I feel bf/n pinch my nipples and stroke my dick "AhaAaA~ bf/n I'm going to c-cum" I start to get sloppy "me to y/n let's cum together" I feel myself start to cum and as I push down as bf/n pushes up "AHAAAAAaa~" I moan loudly and cum onto bf/n and my stomach as bf/n cums inside of me "AHaaA~ fuck y/n" I fall on top of bf/n in exhaustion "you did a good job y/n" I feel bf/n run his fingers through my hair "we best get our clothes back on and go home now" I slowly sit up and put my pants back on 'oh god what did I just do. Dang it what if Karen finds out' I move back onto my seat and put my shirt back on "when we get home c-can I have a bowl of ice cream" I look over and see bf/n smiling at me "yes you can" I put on my seat belt as bf/n turns the car back on and starts driving home 'I mean I did kind of like bf/n but I wasn't sure how he felt but he was getting closer to me and now this aha~ it's like a dream come true but I don't know how Karen would feel about me now that I have had sex with bf/n. Wait doesn't this make us a couple I should ask him' I look over to see bf/n fully clothed and focused on the road "h-hey bf/n" I touch his arm "c-can I be yours" I blush 'why did I word it like that oh god now I'm embarrassed' I look over to see bf/n blushing "you were always mine from the beginning you just didn't see it yet but I'm so glad you see it now" I smile and look out the window 'I wonder what he meant about beginning but speaking of beginning I wonder what happened to Bethany she was so close to me then she just disappeared. hmm must have moved away her mother did talk about moving but I didn't think she would just ghost me like that oh well' I look up and notice the we are in the driveway "huh?! How long have we been here" I look over to bf/n "about 5 minutes you just looked so deep in thought that I didn't want to bother you" I watch as he leans over and kisses me "sorry but ice cream is a desert not a snack before dinner so you will have to wait until after dinner now let's go inside eat dinner then we can have desert"