Chapter two

(Nah why are people reading this this is embarrassing waaa 😭😭)

"Why's everyone so loud already?! The show hasn't even started yet!" Wizard cookie complains holding his over sized sleeves up to his ears. "I guess people are just excited!" Strawberry cookie tells him in her usual soft voice, raising it just enough so that she can be heard over the sound of all the excited cookies.
"Hey guys!!" Gingerbrave yells towards them while waving. "Oh! I didn't know you were going to be here Gingerbrave." Strawberry cookie says surprised. "Are you a fan of DJ cookie as well?" "Well— no— to be honest I've never actually heard of them or heard any of their music before, I just came because wizard cookie invited me. And I thought it sounded like fun!" Gingerbrave explains, sort of embarrassed that he doesn't know who DJ cookie is, considering it seemed like just about every cookie ever baked was here.
"Well I'm glad you came! The shows just about to start!" Strawberry cookie says as she grabs Wizard Cookie by the arm and drags him over to their seats. "Wait for me guys!" Gingerbrave yelled. Strawberry cookie sure was fast. It even looked like Wizard Cookie had a hard time keeping up with her.

When Gingerbrave finally caught up with them he sat on the seat right next to Strawberry cookie so she was in the middle of the three of them. While he wanted to sit next to Wizard cookie, he figured it'd be easier to ask Strawberry Cookie if she was right next to him. "Im glad you decided to join us Gingerbrave, Wizard cookie and I really love DJ cookie! Maybe you might like them too!" Strawberry cookie tells Gingerbrave. "Wait, what?" Gingerbrave turned to Wizard Cookie "I thought you said you didn't like Parfait cookie?" Gingerbrave says to Wizard Cookie.
Wizard Cookie immediately sank down in his chair and covered the rest of his face with his scarf out of embarrassment. Wizard Cookie had lied about not being a fan of DJ cookie to make him seem cooler, if anything he was one of their biggest fans. Wizard Cookie does a lot of stuff to make him seem "cool" or "mature". Like the time he, Gingerbrave, Strawberry cookie, and Gingerbright found a pack of cigarettes left in Almond cookies office and were messing around with them when Wizard cookie took one and tried to use it. Of course after 30 seconds or so he spit it out and started coughing like crazy and Gingerbrave started freaking out because he thought that smoking one cigarette was enough to give you lung cancer.

"You told Gingerbrave you didn't like DJ cookie?" Strawberry cookie asks Wizard cookie
"Whatever-! it doesn't matter now-! Oh hey look the shows starting!! We'd better get quiet!!" Wizard cookie said obviously trying to change the subject.
"Yo, whats up! Looks like all the cool cookies are here" A voice boomed on the speakers. A cookie with with multicolored hair and robotic looking glasses appeared on the stage.
"Are we ready for the electrifying performance tonight?!" DJ cookie asks the crowd. The room immediately fills with a bunch of yelling- Wizard Cookie and Strawberry cookie included.
'Hmphf! This is taking way too long—! I really need to ask Strawberry cookie about what's going on with me!' Gingerbrave thought to himself.

It was half way through the show when Gingerbrave decided to ask Strawberry cookie. He didn't want to ask her during the start of the show because he still wanted Strawberry cookie to enjoy herself but then again, he really needs to know what up with him! Hesitant, Gingerbrave started tapping the side of Strawberry cookies shoulder. "Hm? Gingerbrave? What is it?" Strawberry cookie looks at him confused. "I really have to ask you something!! Can we head outside so I can tell you?" Gingerbrave asks "Uh, right now?" Strawberry asked, extremely confused. "Yes!!" Gingerbrave exclaimed. "Uh, sure I guess? What is it you need to talk with me about?" "I'll tell you when we get there, okay?" Gingerbrave said standing up. Wizard cookie was too distracted by DJ cookie to notice them leaving.
The both of them headed out of the concert area to a more quieter place.

"So what is it that you needed me to talk about?"

"Um- Well- Uh-" Gingerbrave attempted to start 'god, this is so embarrassing' Gingerbrave thought

"I've been starting to feel... new feelings?"

(A/N yay! Chapter two done! I'm going to try and get a maximum of 700 words on each chapter.
Re-write note: yes I changed Parfait to DJ cookie, so if there are any she/her pronouns I accidentally left in pls tell me so I can fix it!!)