Chapter four

(A/N New aesthetic unlocked: writing wizardbrave fanfic instead of doing over due school work 😛 oh and FYI y'all, instead of making fun of my spelling mistakes just straight up tell me I made a spelling mistake 💀🙏🏼 )

'Huh...?'

The cookie was too stunned to speak

Gingerbrave went silent, taking a second to process what Strawberry Cookie had said to him, since she had said it in such a rush. But when he finally understood, his face lit up bright red.
Gingerbrave had been thinking about the many different possibilities as to what the cause of these strange feelings were, but 'love' certainly wasn't one that had crossed his mind.
The realization of what that truly meant was sinking in more and more by the second, Gingerbraves face becoming more redder with it.
Gingerbrave was embarrassed to admit it, admit that he had a crush on his bestest friend ever. But wether he liked it or not, Gingerbrave was head over heels in love with his dear friend, Wizard Cookie.

Questions raced through his head, the main one being, 'does Wizard Cookie feel the same way about me?' Gingerbrave and Wizard Cookie have been friends for a very long time, they meant so much to each other. They've always been there for the other, even during hard times when things seemed hopeless, they still never gave up on each other. As you can tell, their friendship means a lot to Gingerbrave, he wouldn't trade it for the world.
Which is exactly what makes him worried, what if Gingerbrave confesses and Wizard cookie doesn't feel the same way as him? Would it make Wizard Cookie uncomfortable? He certainly didn't want to cause that... Would it ruin their friendship? He definitely didn't want that to happen. And even if it didn't end their friendship, wouldn't it still be awkward around each other?? Gingerbrave felt hopeless, he didn't know what to do. He knew he probably would have to talk to Strawberry Cookie again for advice, and maybe even Gingerbright too. The both of them seem like they have so much more experience despite them not being much older than Gingerbrave.

Gingerbrave headed back into the concert and sat down to his seat. The showed seemed like it was coming to an end soon. "Oh, there you are!" Wizard Cookie said turning to Gingerbrave "You and Strawberry Cookie were gone for quite awhile." You'd think It'd be hard to tell Wizard Cookies expressions due too his scarf covering half his face all the time, but his eyes are so expressive you can easily tell what face he is making, and Gingerbrave could tell he was smiling. When Wizard cookie would smile at him, Gingerbrave used to not think much of it, sure, it made his heart skip a beat or two knowing that he made Wizard Cookie smile, but he always just brushed it off, but now that he knows his true feelings for Wizard Cookie, that's changed completely. "Um, speaking of Strawberry Cookie... where is she? You two walked away together, yet I cant help but notice she isn't back here with you." Wizard Cookie wondered "Oh! Uh, Yeah! We actually ran into Gingerbright when we were out there and Strawberry decided to go with her!" Gingerbrave tried his best to avoid making direct eye contact with Wizard Cookie, it's too embarrassing to look him in the eye after Gingerbrave figured out his feelings, "Oh, well it looks like I'll have to get Strawberry Cookie an autograph from DJ Cookie too." Wizard cookie said. "ha ha.. yeah" Gingerbrave said looking to the side

The concert finally ended, and the auditorium lights brightened, "Quickly Gingerbrave! We have to get over to DJ Cookie so we can get their autograph!" Wizard Cookie pointed into the direction of DJ Cookie.
"Um yeah you can go do that but I think I'm just gonna head home for now! Those concert lights, uh, really did a number on my eyes!" Gingerbrave said waving his hands over his eyes, slowly starting to back away. "But you weren't even there half the concert...?" Wizard Cookie said confused. "Uh-huh!! Yeah cool okay bye Wizard Cookie" Gingerbrave said speeding up his pace and running out the auditorium. Wizard Cookie just shrugged and walked towards DJ Cookie holding his photo cards for them to sign.

"What am I supposed to do?" Gingerbrave asked himself.

( A/N little shorter chapter than usual but
ANYWAYS MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 5TH AND MY VIOLIN RECITAL IS ON THE 2ND SO I HAVE TWO THINGS TO BE EXCITED ABOUT!!! YAY ME!! 🎉🎉🎉
Re write note: god this chapter was a pain to re write 😭😭)